Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules to follow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Rules to follow Empty
PostSubject: Rules to follow   Rules to follow EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am

Basic rules which apply everywhere:
- Avoid drama OOC.
- Try to use proper English. We're not all native speaker but all try our best and we appreciate that kind of effort.
- Be active on the forum (at least every two weeks).
- This forum allows R18 action. However, if you post some on the forum, put a warning up. And on the chat, before you start, make sure the people there won't be bothered by it. You are responsible for what you do when RPing.
- Always listen to the admin and mods

Character taken and dropping rules
-Post if you would like to reserve a character (reservations last one week).
-For members, post if you would like to drop a character that you currently hold.
-Each member is allowed a maximum TWO canon character and as many original country character as you can keep ACTIVE.

Absences:
- If you have to be away for more than two weeks, post it in the absence thread.
- You are not allowed more than 1 month absence unless your reason stated is important

Activity Check
- As a warning to everyone Activity Checks will be twice a month on the 15th and at the end of the month.
- Every user is to post on the forum at least once every 2 weeks. For those who roleplay on the chat more than post on the forum, they may post on the Forum Canon Thread .

Chat
- Use brackets to talk OOC. And remember that this is a RP forum; RP has priority over chatting.
- Ignoring a warning on the chat means the user faces a 1 week ban from the forum and the chat.
- Oh and the chat is always rated R18+ so please try not to go on there wish prussia and Local perv around (our local pervs)

By the way please post "Pasta~!" after your application from now on to show that you have read the rules and know them or else you WILL NOT BE EXCEPTED (8/4/11)!!! Thank you~!

Ok 2 people have had this problem so its time to post the way to post is by clicking the green cursive word at the top that starts with R this has been bugging people because it kinda blends in but trust me its there!

Ok I'm getting really upset that no one reads this so I'm sending a warning email and if you don't edit your application to say pasta after I WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Ludwig
Ludwig

Rules to follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules to follow   Rules to follow EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:56 am

I would also like to point out the rating system on topics should be as follows (Feliks supersedes my authority and may edit me on any of this):

(No Rating): Presumably, the thread is safe for all ages. Therefore, keep it to just soft kisses and mild language if at all possible.

PG-13: The thread contains violence, implications to sex or sexual situations, language, and some rude humor.

NC-17: The thread is not work/school safe and contains explicit sexual situations, strong language, and/or strong gore.

R18: This thread contains adult rated content. Explicit scenes of graphic sex, strong bloody gore, and strong language.

All forum thread MUST fit the appropriate ratings. Failure to observe this (such as improper use of ratings as a joke or posting explicit material in a safe post) will result in a warning. Second-time fractures will result in an immediate ban for a certain amount of time, dependent on the severity of their offense. Though we will give a bit of space for romano, korea, france, and any other characters that make implications to crude language or sexual situations because with out it they would be out of charcter but still don't try to tae advantage of this.

We are all here to have fun and be safe. So, warn your fellow RP-ers of content they may or may not want to see.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Rules to follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules to follow   Rules to follow EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Germany was spot on (well almost I did edit some things) so please listen to any edits on this page and please before you make your account fill out your app as a guest
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rules to follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules to follow   Rules to follow Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules to follow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Start here!-
Jump to: