Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafe Germany

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludwig
Ludwig

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Germany smiled in satisfaction as the counter top of his bar glistened like gun metal. Everything was polished to perfection and all the liquor was arranged so that they could be easily found. Bratwurst was marinating in the finest beer in a pot in the back and everything held a nice Bavarian charm.

Despite being a new business, Cafe Germany was pretty empty. Probably because of the 'eat-wisin-fifteen-minutes-und-if-you-can't-finish-wisin-zhe-time-limit-I-vill-kill-you' policy. Italy had eaten there a few times, but the Italian was never one to whine to the German. Other's left wordlessly, looking like they were on the verge of tears...

Ludwig had never been known for people-skills and that was what was probably killing his business.

'I guess it can't be help,' the Aryan walked over to the front door to flip the sign to "Open" when the door slammed in his face and in stepped...

(I think that's over 100...Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am

Lovino kicked open the door after hearing about his bother entering that stupid German's cafe seriously who would like or even go there it was like a death trap and you could never remember the food on the menu because he said it so fast. He hated this cafe and would gladly have burned the place down if it wasn't for the fact arson was a crime. He looked of at the German and his fancy yet lame cafe and narrowed his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 am

Germany exclaimed as the corner of the door hit him square in the nose. "Damn...!" Once he pinched his bloody nostrils, he glared at the irritable Italian, who puffed out his cheeks as he eyed the interior of his restaurant.

The German had half the mind to snatch the little twerp by the front of his shirt and toss him out, but in keeping his temper, Ludwig simply demanded nasally: "Lovino! Vhat zhe hell are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Lovino glared at the german and began to growl, "WHERE IS MY BROTHER YOU DAMN POTATO BASTARD!" He was practically steaming looking like he was going to explode any second if he didn't see his cute little brother RIGHT NOW! Lovino had not had a good day first Spain had gotten a hangover from Prussia and France so he had the NERVE to tell Lovino to go home and that he was being too loud when he was the one helping that bastard. Then when he got home he saw France inside his house so he went to visit Italy, but his brother had not been there! All in All it had been a bad day and he was not in the mood for another let down.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:45 am

As if Romano's words conjured him, Italy steps through the front door carrying a bag of tomatoes. "Hey Germany! How's your business coming--?" He jumps as both heated glares rounded on him. Obviously the two had been fighting as usual. But Feliciano questions what they're arguing about as he fidgets beneath their glowers. "Uh...is this a bad time...?" he asks as backs towards the doorway. "I was coming to see how Doitsu's business was doing, I swear." He glances around the room. "Huh, I thought this place would be packed!" He smiles at the German. "This cafe is great, Doitsu!"
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
Older/ Experienced Members
Older/ Experienced Members
King of the Gilbirds

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:08 am

Prussia came from somewhere in the back, sloshing beer everywhere. "Heya bro!" His words were slurred and he hiccuped slightly. "I was thinking. Wouldn't it be so much better if everyone in the bar had to be completely naked? You get way more customers that way."

The albino got up and threw his arm around Lovino. "Hey sexy. Hows Toni? Good? Good." He then sat on the bar top and started singing, "I see London. I see France. I see Antonio's fine Spanish ass! Oh yes! It's very fine!"

Gilbert got up again and pulled the Italian into a drunken hug, sloshing beer on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:39 am

Germany sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose...All these people and they had to be the one's who put strains on his health. Seriously! He once developed an ulcer when Prussia destroyed his kitchen looking for beer. And, while Italy was cute, his constant running away during battle didn't help him at all...And, Lovino!-Well, he was Lovino...

But, he heaved a deep sigh before tying on a black apron. I guess I better tend to mein customers... he resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan
New members
New members
Sadiq Adnan

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:43 pm

"I see this place has the usual hustle and bustle like before." the Turk said as he walked into the cafe. He looked at his friend Germany with a puzzled look on his face and pointed to his own nose. "What happened to your nose, arkadaşım? Busy day, I'm assuming." He noticed an angry Romano, a drunk albino, and the usual, bubbly Italy. Turkey patted the German on the shoulder and sighed. "I think this calls for a free drink." he paused for a second. "And a pack of ice."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:07 am

Although his nose was still throbbing in absolute pain, at the sight of his old friend walking through the door, the German couldn't help but smile...

"Sadiq Adnan!" he smiled, before sprinting over towards his friend, catching the Turk up in a bone-crushing hug. "Wie geht es dir, mein alter Freund? How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan
New members
New members
Sadiq Adnan

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:31 am

"Ben daha iyi oldum. I've been better. But, for you, I'd say otherwise." he joked, returning a hug. "So, uh.... Is this all the men we have here?" The Turk looked around at his friend's cafe and couldn't help but smile. "I like what ya did here, Aleman. It's good for my taste! Now, are we going to have a drink or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cafe Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Germany   Cafe Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

Cafe Germany
Page 1 of 1