Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this? I dont even..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matthieu Williams
Older/ Experienced Members
Matthieu Williams

What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 am

Canada shot both of the nations a nasty glare, patting Kumajiro on the head," Just what the hell were you two about to do?!" he growled, menace in his voice. "I just begged you not to fight, I can't believe you both! Really, I thought you had some sense in you!" he continued, picking up Kumajiro who continued to emit a low growl.

"Apologize, now," Canada demanded, looking from his brother to Prussia, sending an indication of who they were apologizing to. "After you two have settled down, we can hang around here, or go out, either way I don't care, as long as you two don't fight," he finished, scratching Kumajiro in a way a super villain would pet a cat.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 am

Prussia, upset that his fist had missed and ready to dogde, jumped at Kumajiro's gowl. He didn't think that he was actually a real animal. He turned back to look at America and Canada. He was still very angry, though not as agressive. He still felt like yelling. He turned on his heel to walk out the door, completely ignoring Canada's demands.
"Have fun with your fucking brother, Mathew." His words spat venom, the time for using 'Mattie' was long gone. He spoke one more time, feeling he hadn't expressed his full anger yet, "I don't know what I ever saw in you."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 am

When Canada is mad... well, it's terrifying.
It's much different from the time when he got mad about hockey. Much, much different. Feeling guilty for helping spur Prussia on, he opened his mouth to say something kin to an apology - only to Mattie of course, fuck Failbirt - but his words were interrupted by Gilbert. Prussia had stormed out of the house completely ignoring Canada, and for a moment Al misheard Prussia - the "have fun with your fucking brother" had turned into "have fun fucking your brother" and America felt very, very uncharacteristically guilty. Guilt for almost kissing Matt when he probably was in a relationship with Failbirt, and guilt for feeling relieved that Prussia left. Of course he wouldn't talk to Prussia or anything stupid like that, but still... this was supposed to be a good day for Matt. America wanted to put the blame solely on Prussia, but a mature part in his brain that probably was drilled in there by England knew that he was equally at fault here.

"Matt..." He shifted awkwardly. Biting his lip he moved forward and put a hand on his shoulder, trying to get his words through without appearing sorry for Gilbert. He was strictly, strictly saying this ONLY for Matthew. Not for Failbert. Hell no. "He's going to be pissed off for a while... so, maybe you should go out there and..." His words were confident, but he couldnt get them out correctly. Still, he hoped his meaning was conveyed. "I'm fine here. Just I know you won't be happy if this isn't fixed bro." Canada was a peacekeeper. If something was off and Canada couldn't fix it, Al knew that his brother's mood would go downhill. America offered a smile to him to show that he was just fine, albeit he was still concerned on whythe hell Matt kissed Prussia. Did they have something going on? Well... it didnt concern America. It wasn't supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Canada immediately felt bad as Prussia stormed off, his violet eyes watered up, guilt building in his heart, especially whenever he realized Prussia hadn't taken off his shoes and Canada had had a spark of anger about it, and he had heard the last sentence Prussia had said, which made him want to cry even more.

Canada looked at America, sniffing slightly,"I-I'll try to f-find him when I-I go out for d-duty..." he mumbled, biting his lip forcing himself not to cry. Canada sighed, sitting on the couch heavily he buried his face in his hands," I-I shouldn't have blown u-up like that...' he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm

No.. he's not gonna cry.
Is he? Looking at Matthew, Al sucked in a breath of air when he noticed that there were tears on the edges of his eyes. Held back, yes, but still there. Immediately his feeling of guilt grew quite a bit, albeit America is still being quite stubborn with keeping it from showing. When the door slammed, Matt looked like he was about to cry even more. "Come here." Not giving Matthew a choice, Al hugged the shorter nation to his chest. It wasn't even a tight embrace; if he really wanted to get out of it, he could. It was the type of hug that older brothers give to their siblings when they want to convey they're sorry. "My fault, bro." He smiled into Matthew's hair. "Not yours. I did egg the ass on till Kumasomething interrupted." Maybe Canada is like Switzerland with peace keeping - instead of guns, he carries around a bear! America wouldn't be surprised. That bear is vicious.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Canada sniffed, hugging his brother back," T-Thanks, Al....A-and it's m-more of a t-team effort on who's f-fault it was, eh?" he mumbled, smiling slightly. Letting go he wiped his eyes off, pulling Kumajiro into his lap he began to pet him.

".....Um.....S-s-so what do you want t-to do now...? I-I still have about a-an hour and a half until my shift starts," Canada said quietly, glancing at the clock he looked back at America. "I-I'll try to text G-Gil actually," he said, pulling out his phone he scrolled through contacts, typing in a quick text:

sorry, please come back, I shouldn't have yelled at you Sad I'll make you pancakes and do whatever you want if you do come back, promise

He quickly hit send, not really thinking about the consequences of doing whatever Prussia wanted would be.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Al smiled, albeit the bad feelings in his stomach still churned. But screw it. Gil stormed out like a kid, his fault for not sticking by Matthew. Plopping down onto one of the chairs with his legs crossed, he resisted the urge to text Gilbert an innuendo that would no doubt piss him off - as in, texting him "I made it snow in July :'D" ect. He didn't, for the fact that he treasured his life and although death would be supericial, it would suck it Prussia decided to kick him in the balls and then murder him in his sleep. "No kidding." He smiled and moved to sit next to Matthew, a little discouraged when Kumajirou turned his head to give Al a look that could scare away a shark. "Ooh! I know!" Al finally noticed that the hockey game was still on. "We can watch the game till you gotta go? It's boring but I can deal." Shooting him a grin Al reached out tentatively to pet Kumajirou, and succeeded in rubbing him behind his ear. In a way, he reminded America of Japan's dog... only, not as docile.

After Matt sent his text, America was fidgeting a little. With his torso turned towards Matthew and his arm slung over the headrest, he had a thoughtful look on his face. With America, that isn't good. He decided that hey - it couldn't hurt to ask, right? Even if Prussia and Canada were together.. that's not so bad, right? "Hey mattie?" He asked after a moment of silence. "Do you... and... uh, AreyouandPrussiatogether?"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Canada blinked, looking at his brother," E-eh? Oh...I-I'm not really sure myself....We talk and hug/kiss/flirt sometimes...b-but I'm not really sure," he said quietly, turning up the volume on the TV he leaned against his brother, watching the players race across the ice," W-why do you ask?" he said. "Oh and i-it's fine, I love hockey, I could spend all day watching it!" Canada giggled, but then again, the Canadian nation could really spend an entire day doing just about anything, he once spent a whole day staring at Kumajiro's super cute eyelashes!

Picking up the bowl of pretzels he offered one to America, feeling slightly better over the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm

If Arthur's already blinding smile could have grown more, it would have. He felt relieved that they weren't together - well, nobody gets to go out with Canada without going through America, first! Afterall, America does have nukes. Many, many nukes that could easily be pointed towards potential molesters that have their eyes on Matthew. Like France. Or like Prussia. Getting an evil glint in his eyes Alfred was more than tempted to burst out in evil laughter... but no. That's Russia's job, with his creepy ass kol kol kol shit. Still, Alfred couldn't hold back a small evil chuckle that probably would have creeped himself out if he wasn't so damn heroic. "Good! I wont have to get any nukes ready!" Little does Mattie know, he was serious about the nuke part... "Just curious man."He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a handful of pretzils, more or less shoving them into his mouth. Somehow, he could still look attractive while stuffing his mouth. It's a long practiced technique that he had aquired from eating at McDonalds.

"See?! That's how I feel about football!" America exclaimed happily, and after a moment of pure urge, he put an arm around Mattie's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Prussia was trembling in anger the whole walk back to his car. As he got in, his fist clentched onto the steering wheel, teeth grinding in anger.

"That was completely his fault! Now my Mattie is upset! That total asshole!" He spat venom with his words as he shoved his key into the ignition and turned it clockwise and sped onto the road.

His anger mixed with the alcohal and everything became just a big blur of lights. Not that it mattered though. The only thing he cared about was how to get back at the American without Matt finding out about it. As he sped down the road, a stop light fled past his sences and then, everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 am

Germany was sitting at home (I know I use that one a lot...T.T) when he got the phone call that made his heart sink in his chest-His brother had been in an accident and was being rushed to the emergency room.

"Schiße!" he cursed in his native German as he threw the phone back onto the hook and rushed to the closet to grab his coat, race to his own car, jam the keys into the ignition, and speed off.

While driving, he dialed in some numbers and called up Mattie and Alfred what happened...

(PSA! Never use your phone while driving! I lost a dear friend who was texting while driving. A text or a call is not worth you life! If you need to make a call, safely pull over and then use your phone! We at HetaliaFun care about you and want you alive to RP with us for a really long time! Danke! ^^)

((Also, never drive drunk! I mean it!))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:35 am

Germany pulled into the parking lot of near the ER entrance, jumped out of his car, and ran inside. He rushed to the receptionist's desk, slamming his fist against the top: "Gilbert Beilschmidt! Vhere is he...?!" He demanded, out of breath.

The woman blinked, startled by the German's sudden entrance. "Uhm..." she glanced at her clipboard. "He's just gone into the Intensive Care..."

"Intensive Care?!" Ludwig echoed, not wanting to believe what he had heard.

The woman's face took a grim expression. "He was pretty banged up...Not really responsive either. Sorry, but you can't see him until the doctors stabilize him. Even then, you need the doctor's okay...Are you family?"

Ludwig didn't answer...He just squeezed his eyes shut, a silver tear streaming down his face. This could not be happening. Finally, he managed a feeble..."I'm his brother..."

( /isshotforthedramashesprinkledin)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:27 am

(texting while driving = no no :'D I only added that cause I assume Al would be impatient enough and excited enough to want to contact Mattie asap. ^3^ I don't drive yet, but I've noticed just how important life is... it's not worth throwing away for a funny text or call to a friend. <3)

He wasn't really paying attention to the game at all. With his arm around Mattie, he kept on thinking - well, if they don't have anything going on, then there shouldn't be any problem with making a move... right? Aside from the fact that they are technically brothers. Of course, his thoughts shifted to what if Matthew had feelings for Gilbert... that wouldn't be good. His mind tugged at opposite sides of thoughts, from to maybe making a move or staying as he is. Would he care...? Uncharacteristically silent, he pressed his lips together. Maybe... just a little... something? "Mattie..." He paused. "Mattieeee I'm bored..." Instead of saying what he was about to, he settled for something much more like his usual way of acting. Turning his head to look at Canada he pouted, resisting the urge to grab the remote. There should be a game going on right now. All though Alfred pretends to only care about American sports, Canadian sports are pretty interesting - especially football. Isn't Saskatchewan Rough Riders going against the B.C lions tonight? God, Mattie would be so amused to figure out that America liked Canadian football better than American football... the Rough Rider fans are pretty wild. He went to visit Mattie in Saskatchewan once, and the personification of Saskatchewan was... rather scary during football season.
A ringing interrupted his thoughts and his plan of action, and he reached into his pocket to fish out his phone. "Ludwig?" He raised an eyebrow when he saw the caller I.D, not expecting to be called by the German man. There wasn't any meetings coming up soon, was there? No... there shouldn't be. If there was, America would no doubt be pushing it off till last minute. While he's bad at procrastinating, he always remembers what he has to do... all though he avoids it. Constantly. "Alphadawg speaking! Sup Luddy---..." He paused, listening to the other end.

"Shitshitshit...SHIIIIIT." More silence. "Uh, ok, I'll drag Mattie down... uh shiiiiit... look, I'll explain, kay?" He flinched. the sound of yelling was audible on the other line. "I didn't! We'll find out what happened when we get there... shit ok, so, tell him..." He shifted uncomfortably. He still was pissed off at Gilbert. Although he wasn't a happy cookie with the albino Prussian, he couldn't hold a grudge at the moment. Not now. "I'll see you at the hospital, Ludwig." Clicking a button on his touch screen he got to his feet and tugged Matthew up, hoping the younger nation wasn't freaking out. Well, it probably was confusing to not hear the other end... "We gotta hurry Matt, come on." As if expecting him to follow, Alfred moved over to the foyer and grabbed his boot, doing up the laces in a hurry. As a result, the laces were loose. "I'll explain in the car. wanna take yours, or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Canada had been cheering whenever America had had the phone call, he had listened to his brother's responses with curious eyes. "E-eh?" he exclaimed as America pulled him up before rushing to get his shoes on.

"What's going on? W-why are we going to the hospital?!" he asked, flustered, he shut off the TV, following America out the the driveway," W-what are you talking about? I guess yours...?" Canada said, knowing his brother's car was faster.

Grabbing America's sleeve he forced the nation to look him in the eyes," Al, what's happening, why are we going to the hospital?" he said in a stern, yet scared voice.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:14 pm

In moments where he isn't distracted, he notices how dirty his car is. On the outside, it looks like one of those cars you'd see on a commercial or a TV series - expensive, but fast. On the inside, Al still has some McDonalds trash stuffed into bags from the drive up here. With his shoes on and loosely done up he fishes out his keys from his pocket and moves to get into the car, for once concerned. If Prussia is in the hospital... did he get into a car accident? Shiiiiiit. Not good at all. Not. At. All.
Turning around easily when Matthew grabbed him their eyes met. His grip on America's arm was strong; not intended to hurt, but he could tell that Matthew wanted him to say what the hell was going on. It was these moments that America felt proud for Canada. While he's not very noticeable, he's really strong if he gets pushed the right way. He's the second largest country in the world. Leaning forward with the intention of telling him in that split moment he pressed their lips together in a quick kiss that he told himself was solely brotherly. His blush stated otherwise. Red flashing over his cheeks he leaned back away from Matthew, albeit still close to him, and spoke; "Fa.... Prussia got onto an accident. His bro just called, and he's on his way over to the hospital right now." A look of something that might be guilt passed over his face, but he erased it with a smile. "But it'll be okay! We heal faster than regular people if the wounds aren't on our country," he's always trying to be optimistic about things. Even when it might be bad, he's trying to keep a good look on things. So many things could go wrong; he could have his skull shattered, and although the bone would heal itself, shards of bone could be scattered around his brain. His arm could heal incorrectly at a grotesque angle and they would have to break it again for it to heal properly. So many things could go wrong.

He was still blushing (heroically; not like a pansy) when he got into the car and turned on the engine, throwing the McDonalds bags into the back behind his seat, as well as a few stray wrappers on the dash. He'd have to get it cleaned later. Tony always gives his car dirty looks... maybe this is why. His gloved hands tightened over the steering wheel. Prussia had better be okay... Canada wasn't going to be happy about this at all.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Canada blushed deeply as his brother gave him a kiss, strictly brotherly, of course... As America told him the news though, he felt dread crawl up his spine, dread and guilt.

"Let's go then! W-we need to make sure he's okay, it's true we heal faster then humans....but P-Prussia isn't exactly a nation anymore!" Canada said," For all we know he could have gone back to healing like a normal human."

Climbing in America's car he didn't really care at the disgusting interior, his focus was set on getting to that hospital ASAP, and making sure Prussia was okay and alive. His mind began to race with what might happen if Prussia died, and if he thought about it even more, the more it seemed to be his fault. If only he hadn't yelled at him, if only he had stopped him sooner.

There were so many things the Canadian should've done, but didn't, and now Prussia was hurt because he was an idiot. Pessimistic thoughts continued to race through his mind, filling him with more and more dread.

Canada thought about provoking his brother to drive faster, but knew there really wasn't much America could do on the icy roads of Canada.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm

He tried not to focus on the way red really, really brought out his brothers colours well. Although the blush isn't like the stark red of his uniform, it's a light scarlet that more or less reminds Alfred of the time when he saw the Northern lights - a pink hue in the sky that looked unique next to green hues. Short story short, that night Alfred concluded that aliens were sending him a message and he needed to get Tony to decipher it.
Alfred made "oh!" face when Matthew mentioned how Prussia isn't exactly a nation. That is true. Despite the fact that he has a place called New Prussia somewhere in Canada... the country, not the person... he still might not heal as well as nations do. With nations, all wounds that are not inflicted from their country is superficial; if Alfred died from a person rather than someone bombing his country, he'd come back. While it sounds nice, the experience isn't pleasant at all. It's as though all your energy in your entire body has been sapped and reduced to 0 while you've been forced to run a marathon.

"He does have a settlement in your country, right? New Prussia or something..." He made a face. He honestly pays more attention to his brother than he lets on. Especially during the times when Canada replaces his glasses and tie with Kumajirou at the meetings, and then he ninjas off somewhere. "Sides, his brother will be there. And..." Alfred bit his lip, pulling out of the driveway. He wished that he got ice wheels or whatever it's called; he could go much faster then. Still, he was going pretty quick. "It's not your fault, bro... kay? Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:49 pm

Canada nodded slowly, slightly surprised his brother knew that. "Yes....But i-it's not exactly the size of a country, Al," he mumbled, playing with the sleeves of his jacket. "And yes....W-was Local perv mad at us...?" he asked, remembering a certain bit of the conversation.

Canada didn't reply to America's claim of it not being his fault, he instead glanced out the window, starting to pray that Prussia would be okay and things would get back to the way they used to be. "...A-are we almost there....?" Canada asked, hoping he wasn't being too bothersome.

"D-do you think G-Gil is going to be okay...? B-be honest...I know you claimed that h-he would heal faster but..." Canada muttered, he bit his lip, continuing to bargain with whoever the hell was up there.

((Do Nation's have Gods....?))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Al grimaced a little at the mention of Ludwig, hoping that the German wouldn't blame this on either of them. If anyone was at blame, it would be Al - he didn't exactly handle the situation well at all. even now, he can't think of a way he could have better assessed that situation. Still. What's past is past, right? There's nothing that he can do now to change what happened. It's a fact that Alfred has learned in his long life, albeit short compared to the life of China or other ancient nations. What's in the past, is in the past. We look back and we sigh, but time goes on and it's the moments of now that truly matter. He didn't succeed in the American Revolution against England by looking in the past.
"Who could be mad at this?" He grinned at Mattie, speeding up when he noticed that no one else was on this street. As traffic grew while they got closer to the city, he drove more according to the laws. That would suck if they got into a car accident as well. "The hospital isn't too far away... I saw it while driving in," he bit his lip. "Right now, I don't think he's okay. I think he's in a lot of pain... but that's kinda given with accidents, right?" He didn't smile. His eyes were focused on the road. "If there's anyone who's stubborn to keep on living, it's him. He's not even a nation anymore, and he's nowhere near fading away. He'll pull through."

(Mature Al ftw <3 and, I really don't know o.o I'm guessing their God is the leading religion of their country... with Canada I'd say aboriginal religion since that has been here waaaay before Francy Pants came around, but right now we're pretty open to any religion that comes in. :'D)
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:02 am

Canada sniffed, rubbing his eyes, he would've hugged America if he weren't driving. Slumping in his seat, he gave America a gracious smile," T-thanks Al..." he mumbled, seeing a large white building appear on the horizon, surrounded by other smaller buildings. Canada leaned forward in his seat, hoping they could get there in 2 seconds, 1 second for actually being in Prussia's room, another for actually checking on him.

Anxious, Canada began to bounce slightly in his seat, leaning forward. "I hope you're right, Al," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 am

Ludwig sat in the waiting room, nervously shifting in his seat. No news yet; therefore, no hopes. He heaved an almost despairing sigh as he buried his face in his hands, praying that somehow there would be some good news to come through those doors.

He sat for ten minutes-Nothing...

Paced about the room for five minutes-Still nothing...

He sank back into the chair when he saw two New World countries burst into the room.

Last edited by Ludwig on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : VERY FUNNY, POLAND! DX<)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:23 am

When he burst into the room, he was just as loud as usual.

"Dude! Rumor has it that Prussia got fatally wounded!" Getting an odd sense of dejavu he blinked and took in the somber way the room looked, a somber feeling that he just destroyed. That can't be it. Prussia has to be fine, right? "Hah that can't be right.. He still owes me money." his face fell slightly. ".. right?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Local perv sighed, burying his face in his hands. "...I'm sorry to say that I have no news yet. However, I'd prefer you did not say such things, ja?"

He interlaced his fingers together, biting his lips anxiously. Verdammt... he thought to himself. I feel so damn helpless...
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm

(The whole "Prussia isn't a nation" thing has been spinning around in my head for a long time. You might hate me for this..... oh well!)

A tall man in a white lab coat walked out of the doors leading into back hallways. With a grim expression on his face, he looked out across the waiting room, "Anyone here for Gilbert Belierschmidt?"

He looked at Ludwig as the german stood up. Face still stoic, "He is very hurt.... He will be handicapped for the rest of his life..... if he even makes it that far"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this? I dont even..   What is this? I dont even.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this? I dont even..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2