Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland
Older/ Experienced Members
Arthur Kirkland

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:57 pm

So . . . Yeah I'm not at Al's place (duh) so I wont be on every single day D= My mum is being mean too x___x I keep asking her to go on and then I leave to go drive with my sister and dad so she isn't happy with that Dx I will seriously try to get on every now and then plus with school starting at the end of the month x.x >u> but I think I can convince my other friend to join when I meet up with her again XDD anyways o3o I'm on a library comp(I found mah library card*v*)

I'll try to be on every Saturday through a library comp, meaning I'll only be on for an hour or till the next bus comes xDD btw at the end of the month I'll also be doing homework cause the library is the best place for it xDD
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
Hyung Soo
New members
New members
Hyung Soo

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 pm

btw this includes me xDD
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:36 am

You guys do know I have a topic designated for when you can't get on? Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Pure
New members
New members
Pure

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:22 am

Geh....SO MUCH COMMITMENTS!!! High school us great and all and I know I shouldn't be so...what's the word...stressed out (?) over it yet but...debating+journalism+homework+other stuff+my short attention span= me stressed ._.
Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 am

Do what I do. Procrastinate, push things off till last minute, and then do a halfassed job at the end. 8D They wont know till they get your report card!

No but in all seriousness, using homeroom for homework and catching up helps, even though that kinda makes you antisocial for a bit. Id say use your spare... but... we dont have that yet, which kinda sucks. If you still have too much... why not just drop something if it's voluntary? Not the entire class, of course xD put your foot down and say "no" if there's too much being pushed on you, I did that in drama class when I kept on having to write the scripts for every. damn. character. 8I

Hope this helps, Nabs. D:
Back to top Go down
Pure
New members
New members
Pure

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Just out of curiosity, what is this thread about? LLAMAS?! O___O
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:59 am

I only put in llamas because they're cute and so fun to hand feed =D
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
Pure
New members
New members
Pure

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Not as cool or cute as....PANADA BEARS!! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL   LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL Empty

Back to top Go down

LOLOLOLLAMALOLOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Requests/discussion-
Jump to: