Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:29 am

France stops but doesn't turn around... He didn't think Arthur would ever do that. ((He isn't about to cry. Wink not at all...)) A tear runs down his cheek. He always thought Arthur hated him. Especially after Arthur kicked him out... France holds in his sobs and waits to see what Arthur will say to him about it...

((Meh. Smut is nice, but it isn't the best. The only way I like smut or sex is if the two people share an emotional connection. if it is just random then it is annoying.))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Older/ Experienced Members
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:34 am

"Francis . . . I . . ." He couldn't say it, but it felt right that he should, I mean, he did just give out probably his deepest secret . . . he thought silently, burying his face into Francis' back. "Francis, I . . . I really love you . . ." The words felt strange, coming from his own mouth, he never knew he'd feel this way, not once.

((agreed, and this is soo cyute XDD))
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 am

((Whatever happened to America? Did he get eaten by the adorable?))

France is shocked and does his best not to cry. He turns around and hugs Arthur, burying his face in Arthur's shoulder. "Ai never though you would love me..." France can't hold back the tears and starts sobbing on Arthur's shoulder.

((SO. ADORABLE! i love this stuff. It is awesome! XD And Britian can be really sweet!)) ((I have never read anything where France cries... so I thought I'd try it out.))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 am

((He's cute when he cries ^3^))

Feeling a slight dampness from Francis' face, which was buried in his shoulder, he held on tighter to Francis, shutting his eyes fearing that he'd start crying to. "Francis . . ." He said quietly, enjoying the warmth from the other as the sun finally melted away all the coldness in the air, but the sun only lasted for a bit as heavy clouds loomed over it, draping the world in gloomy wetness as it began to rain.

((Srry 'bout the rain x.x I just like to write about it XDDD))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 am

America never felt more awkward in his life.

Well, he's seen them together plenty of times. Those times usually include England blushing and being a total tsunedre while France has a hand shoved down his pants. But this... it's almost as though they really, really care for each other. Strongly. Feeling awkward and missing Canada he stealthily began to make his way back over the path, although the stealth wasn't really needed. They were wrapped up enough. Sighing, he smiled. Well... he does look at them as though they are his mother and father. It's just nice, you know? Countries don't exactly have families - blood relations with mothers, fathers, brothers. Sweden, Finland, and Sealand are lucky with that. Not all countries have family connections. And if they ever have, it might be like Russia's case; where their "family" drifts apart.

And on that note... where is the nearest McDonalds?
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 am

((He is! XD)) ((*is about to die from cuteness*))

France snuggles into the embrace of his beloved. France chokes out words between sobs. "Ai.. Ai always zought you hated me..." He looks into Arthur's eyes with tears streaming down his cheeks. "Ai had always dreamed you would love me..." buries his head in Arthur's shoulder again.

((I LOVE THE SMELL OF RAIN! Even though it is random...)) ((Rain is awesome! My favourite weather!))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 am

Arthur smiled, "How could I not love someone like you?" he said, hair starting to get damp from the rain. "I didn't mean to be mean it's just . . . I think the other nations would feel awkward if we showed any kindness to each other at the meetings . . and . . ." Arthur stopped and started to pat Francis' damp hair.

((I <3 rain which is why I would liek to visit England some day xDD))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 am

Francis continues sobbing. He is comforted by Arthur's touch. "Ai know... Ai Know... Ai just..." His sobs overpower his voice and he can't finish the thought. Instead he hugs Arthur closer while he cries.

((The rain there is really pretty! And if you like cold rain you should go to Seattle Washington sometime! It is awesome out there! I went there for a choir trip this year~!))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 am

A clod breeze rustled through the leaves, sending a down pour of rain, "Francis, let's move" Arthur whispered as a shiver ran down his spine, "It's getting cold and if we don't dry off soon we'll catch a cold."

((Dx I wish I had a passport and a job x.x then I could see the world . . . If I had time in between the job . . .))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:18 am

France nods into his shoulder. He is willing to follow Arthur wherever he goes... More tears run down his cheeks when Arthur said the last part, because he knows Arthur cares.

((You'll be able to one day. Don't worry. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:27 am

Arthur leads him is his home, which was only a few blocks away to be honest. He reached into his pocket, pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to Francis. He stared at Francis for a moment then smiled saying; "Cheer up"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 am

Francis drys his eyes with it. He is unsure where to sit since he is drenched from the rain. His sobs subside after a few moments, yet the tears continue to flow. "Thank you, Arthur... You are so kind to me..." France sniffles and looks down at his feet, trying desperately to say something else, but is unsure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:36 am

Arthur stared at Francis for a minute, then instinctively he reached out and lifted the frenchman's head, smiling he leaned in and lightly kissed his lips, slightly blushing at his actions.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 am

Francis' heart jumps into his throat as the lips of the has always loved meet his. He blushes and lets Arthur kiss him. He never thought this would happen. France assumed he was dreaming... He always wished this would happen... and that day has finally come. Now that he is Arthur's, he will do everything to make him happy from now on.

((YOU MAKE ARTHUR SO ADORABLE~! IT IS AWESOME XD))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 am

Arthur kissed Francis deeper, tangling his fingers in his long blond hair, pulling him forward into the kiss. His blush deepened when he realized what he was doing, as a matter of fact, with who. He stopped pushing Francis into the kiss, lightening it.

((I do? o__O <--only watched season 2 of hetalia so I don't know much about it but Al says I'm rlly good with Artie XDD))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:56 am

Francis shivers from the cold as well as the kiss. He wraps his arms around Arthur and kisses deeply like Arthuer wanted. He tries to put all of his love for Arthur into the kiss. France blushes.

((my descriptions are fail... -_-))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:03 am

Arthur bit the bottom of Francis' lips as they deepen the kiss. He wrapped his arms tightly around Francis' neck, pushing himself against him. Then he pulls away as their damp clothes made him shiver. "Francis . . ." he said thinking about how he wouldn't have any dry clothes for the frenchman.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 am

Francis looks into Arthur's eyes. "Ai love you, Arthur... Anything for you~." France kisses Arthur's cheek and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 am

"Francis, we should get out of these clothes," Arthur said looking at the water dripping off of them "Don't want to get sick, but, I don't have any clothes that'd fit you . . . "

((o3o I got sick once because I didn't change my clothes after walking in the pouring rain xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:34 pm

France leans close and kisses his cheek. "Et ez okay, Arthur..." He starts to remove Arthur's clothes gently and lays them aside.

((I've done that!))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Arthur blushes slightly, then said "Couldn't we move to the lounge?" he complained as a shiver ran down his spine, along with many droplets of water, "At least there is a fireplace to warm up with . . ."

((. . . yea o3o not fun. Anyways I couldn't think of what to post so srry xDD))
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:08 am

France smiles at him. "But of course~! Lead ze way, Arthur."

((YAY FOR NOT KNOWING! XD))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Arthur took Francis' hand and lead him into the lounge. The lounge had hard wood floors, leather high-back chairs, a leather love-seat and an antique fireplace that was lit when they entered.

((Dx I've always wanted a lounge . . . and a fireplace . . . that you were allowed to use . . . >___> -side glances at the closed fireplace-

btw, how do you liek mah new avi? :,D it's amazing . . . *v* -drools-))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
New members
New members
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Ivan smiled to himself as he went about on his little stroll though the park, enjoying the lovely day that it was. He was alone on that little walk, as he was on most of his walks, but he paid no mind to that fact and happily began to chat to himself. There was nothing wrong with a little chat with one's self here and there, being that he was in his right mind... After all, what he was talking about seemed to make perfect sense, just a hushed conversation about how lovely the park would look with a few more flower beds, just to brighten it all up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Al had to do a double take when he noticed someone walking down the path. Well, this isn't Germany, so there's no way a girl in England is that big. Plus, - he? she? it - has a white scarf that looks very, very familiar and trails behind him when he walks. What is he doing here?! He blinked. Okay, meetings. But wouldnt he be inside? Talking to the voices? He probably has a matrioshkee thing that he names Larry or Duke Von Wiggles. Alfred cringed a bit, thinking about Russia laughing evilly - or worse, kol kol kol'ing to a matryoshka doll. Kind of how those super villians on movies or TV shows laugh. Well, time to be ninja. If he doesnt pay attention to him and tries to channel his inner Alaskan - Alaska must have gotten some of Mattie's invisibility skills, right? - he might not catch Russia's attention. He began to walk with his hands in his pockets, more or less looking at certain golden arches in the distance. Maybe that's not the shut down MickyDee's. Hopefully. He's craving a burger.

By the time he assumes he's acing this whole ninja thing, his arm begins to twitch - regular spasm? Or something to do with his country? Let's see... that arm does have East Virginia on it. Please pretend that isnt as weird as it sounds. "Come on, can't be that bad--..." he shot a glare at his arm once it began to hurt. Well, it's not as bad as when Hurricane Katrina hit, but it's not pleasant at all - it's an earthquake somewhere at the coast of East Virginia. This isn't a good time to be stuck in England. He'd much rather go to East Virginia right now and help. He can feel shakes spreading away from his arm despite holding it to try and quell its quivering and the pain that is only growing and growing with each moment, all spanning out to different locations.

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))   The Park . . . ((Open to anyone)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Park . . . ((Open to anyone))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Time to role play!-
Jump to: