Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friendly Outing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yekaterina Braginskaya
New members
New members
Yekaterina Braginskaya

A Friendly Outing  Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Outing    A Friendly Outing  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:38 am

The icy blast of air conditioning hit Ukraine at full-force as she entered the mall. She was meeting up with Feliciano Vargas, the personification of Northern Italy, for a fun day of shopping. It wasn't often that she had free time to spend with other nations, less often than that was time to spend doing things like shopping. She had been saving up for months for this trip, willing (for once) to splurge on a few nice things, like a shirt that wouldn't pop at the seams every five minutes. Perhaps she'd even buy herself a nice dress.

She kept her small purse close as she walked through the unfamiliar mall, a sneaking suspicion of being watched fell over her. She shook it off and forced herself to think positive and be happy about this friendly outing. In truth she was very excited, so why not show it? She had a small bounce to her step, unfortunately causing more than a few heads to turn and stare. She was oblivious to them, though, and kept on her way to the fountain in the center of the mall.

"Hello Feli," she chirped upon seeing the Italian.
Back to top Go down
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

A Friendly Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Outing    A Friendly Outing  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 am

"Hm?" Italy turns to find his very good friend nearing him. The confusion on his face breaks into a full smile as he runs over to her. "Ciao Katerina!" he exclaims as he gives the Ukrainian woman a gigantic hug. He doesn't see her spending leisure time outside of her work. Hopefully this does her some good. "It's been forever! How have you been? Are you and Canada doing okay?" The hyperactive Italian bounces up and down excitedly. This was his first outing in quite a while. He hasn't had much leisure time either, what with training and...well, being a country in general. It's been a busy year for both of them, he guesses.

(Srry, I fail)
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya
New members
New members
Yekaterina Braginskaya

A Friendly Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Outing    A Friendly Outing  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 am

Ukraine found herself with a hot blush spreading across her cheeks in response to Italy's question. "O-oh, we're okay," she muttered, slightly embarrassed. She had told the Italian of her feels for a certain Canadian boy a while ago. "We are just friends at the moment... As usual..." She sighed and shook her head, forcing out the depressing thoughts. "Ah, but let us shop, tak? I want to find pretty dress," she admitted with a smile, grabbing Feliciano's hand and pulling him along. "Is there somewhere you'd like to go as well?"

(It's alright, don't worry!)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

A Friendly Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Outing    A Friendly Outing  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:28 pm

"Italy!" A thick German accent caught the brunette's and the fair-haired's attention. Ludwig walked up to the other, dressed in a button-up shirt and some dark slacks, down compared to his usual stiff-uniform. He met the woman's eyes and bowed his head to the former Soviet nation. "Ms. Katerina..."

Germany was familiar with Ukraine because at one time a while back, the Aryan had somewhat of an infatuation with her sister until he realized that that crush was nothing compared to the bi-polar girl's incestuous love for her big brother, Russia, but he was so familiar as to really dispense with formalities. With Itally, his current boyfriend, however...

"How have you been, Feliciano?"

(Hi, Italy!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

A Friendly Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Outing    A Friendly Outing  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Feliciano blinks at Germany, then slaps a hand to his forehead. "Oh, Doitsu! It's you! Mi dispiace, I didn't recognize you for a second there!" He laughed nervously before remembering Ludwig had asked him a question. "Oh, I'm okey dokey! Katerina and I were just getting ready for a day on the town!" Italy smiles broadly before continuing. "We were gonna go look for some clothes and stuff, then maybe pick up some gelato after lunch!" He bounces excitedly from one foot to the other, anticipating the adventure he was going to have with Ukraine. Heck, if he wanted, Doitsu might be able to tag along too! "So what about you? What're you up to today?"

(/shot repeatedly for not posting this fail sooner/ Hi Germany!)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

A Friendly Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Outing    A Friendly Outing  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 am

Germany blushed before he looked down at his feet. "Vell, I vasn't really doing much... Mind if I joined you, Italy?"

(I'm kind of dead on paragraph writing right now...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Sponsored content

A Friendly Outing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Outing    A Friendly Outing  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Outing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Paragragh role play-
Jump to: