Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) Empty
PostSubject: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 pm

(This is a thread Ancient Rome and I were thinking about... We honestly would like it if it were just us. But, feel free to comment on any aspect of the story you'd like... Without further delay, here is Pax Romana!)

How long will it be...? the blond barbarian wondered as the legionnaire's horse pulling the thick iron chains binding him forced him across the Rubicon River. How long will it be before I see my beloved lands again...?

"Stop here!" his captor yelled, holding up his arm to halt his troops. "Remove your armor!" The command was direct towards his troops. It was Roman law that no soldier, Roman or foreign, was to cross the Rubicon River lest they had the fullest intention to march on Rome which was suicide.

"Si, Captain Octavius," the soldiers saluted before they quickly stripped themselves of their armor.

While his captors were paused, he cast a forlorn glance behind him to the distant smoky-gray mountains that walled him and Rome from each others lands. His sky-blue eyes filled with deep sadness as his heart ached longingly for the forests he was born into and ran when he first could walk... And what of Gilbert? What of his young son?

A sharp tug on his shackles jerked the German warrior forward and face-down into the dirt. Apparently, as in his private yearning, he had stopped while the Roman soldiers only wanted to proceed. The entire legion broke out into a fit of laughter as Germania fell to the ground, stirring up dust where he landed.

"C'mon!" the mounted legionnaire, a Captain Octavius, gave another pull at the chains, jerking the prisoner to his feet. "Get walking, savage..."

"Nsu..." Germania muttered under his breath as he reluctantly obliged, marching silently behind his enemies...

With a heart as heavy as lead, he bit his lip and thought with great despair... I will never see them again... Never. With a final backwards glance, he allowed himself to hem one glimmer of silver lining to his dismal situation. But, at least my presence in Rome will keep them all safe... So long as that is so, I'll surrender any and all happiness. He bowed his head as he trudged along the dusty road. Any and all... Everything...

The blazing sun crossed the sky, beating down on the captive noble with little remorse or mercy. As the legion neared Tiber River and the city of Rome, Germania, despite his less-than-ideal physical state, held his head high. Like hell he was going to appear like some whipped dog before the Romans... No, never- Not the Germanian Tribes of the North.

So, when the gates of Rome opened for them and him, Germania was as graceful and as firm as the mighty trees that made up his beloved Bavarian forests. Even if he was going to be Rome's slave in body, it would be a cold day in Hell if he was going to surrender his dignity and soul to any man in this world.

...Brace yourself, Germania thought as the legionnaires neared the palace where the man who stole the barbarian's freedom was probably lounging comfortably, indulging in his spoils of conquest. Steel blue eyes narrowed with predatory blood-lust at a window where he imagined a harem would be. You may chain a lion but you would be fool to expect it to be broken for you so easily...!

(Woo! Your turn, Ancient Rome!)
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 am

(-feels so freakin inferior with my writing now- Gosh, postin a topic or a one-shot, sis? XD /killed/)

Rome stared longingly out of his windows at the blue-gray mountains towering above the forests. The Tiber River shimmered in the midday sun, winding its snake-like way through the flourishing city. It seemed like days since he sent his men out to capture Germania, and he was starting to wonder if they had survived. He knew that Germanic troops could be quite barbaric. Maybe he should've gone himself.

The thought disappeared when he realized his name was being called from the streets below. Exactly where he had been staring, in fact. Blinking, he realized with a start that Captain Octavius had been trying to catch his attention for nearly ten minutes.

"Sir! We've captured Germania!!" the general called. A bright, victorious smile spread across Rome's face. With a joyful shout, he sprinted to his front gates, wishing to look upon the captured nation himself.

The first thing Rome caught upon reaching the group was a heated glare from piercing blue eyes. Just above them was a tangled mess of blonde hair, the only thing dignified about it being a simple braid on the left side. Smudges of dirt coated the front of the soldier.

She's so pretty!! thought Rome.

He stepped forward, pointing at the barbarian. "Aww, look at her! She's so cute and--!" His sentence ended with an abrupt SNAP! as Germania bit into his finger. "G-guys..." He mumbles, trying to keep eye contact without wincing. "Can someone please get her off?"

"Why can't you?" Octavian replied with a snort.

"Two reasons. One, I think she has the bone. Two, I'm afraid that if I make any sudden movements, she'll come for my throat."

"How do we get her off?"

"I-I don't know! Maybe some olive oil on her teeth to make them slippery? Or pepper under her nose?"

"I'm on it, sir."

"Oh, and I'd love it if you would hurry. Every time I open my mouth, she bites a little harder." He held back a yelp as the pain in his finger increased.

(-fails at life- I received full permission from Germania to write her ((his??)) bit in there, and Rome's supposed to think he's a girl. And after this, I'm promptly gonna be shot and killed by Germania. Lookin forward to it~ :'D)
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:58 am

After prying Germania's clenched jaws from the digit Rome so foolishly neared his mouth, the soldiers yoked the Germanic barbarian in a locked stockade, leashing him to an even thicker chain which the Roman Empire himself now held. With a dubious grin, the Roman pulled at Germania's chain, dragging him into the palace himself. That smile quickly ebbed as he felt a sharp tug in return, forcing him to a halt as he now had to struggle against the leash. Turning about, the Roman faced a resisting German, who had dug his heels into the ground, defying all control Rome had over him.

Rome laughed, a bit edgy from the German's previous offense. "Now, come on, il mio piccilo barbaro." he cooed. "Be a good little slave and come inside."

At the word "slave", Germania narrowed his crystal-blue eyes and glared at the Roman with deeper hatred. Desperate to free himself, Germania pulled away, tugging at his chains and wrestling with Rome's hold, which he didn't want to admit, was solid as a rock. Eventually, Germania had to halt his resistance for a while.

As he rested, Rome smiled victoriously before trying to turn on his heels once more before he heard a dull "Wumph" and the force that suddenly tugged on the chain made him fall face-first into the paved street. When he sat up and dabbed at the blood from the scrape on his forehead, Rome looked over his shoulder to a, for-once, smiling Germania, who bore a triumphant glow, as he sat on the ground, giving Rome the challenge of having to drag his dead weight into the palace.

"Du bist am Zug," Germania challenged. "Your move, Roman."
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:20 am

Rome rolled his eyes. "Don't try to pull this with me today. If I have to drag you, I will." To prove so, he jerked the chain, walking backwards slowly. But still, Germania tried to resist. The Roman stopped after a couple minutes. He rubbed his eyes in frustration.

Who knew that a woman could be so much trouble?? he wondered.

A sudden idea hit him, and he smirked in triumph. He ambled to the stubborn barbarian, smiling wider as he got down on one knee in order to be at Germania's eye level. "So, you won't come willingly?" he asked. "Don't worry, we can make this work~!" He picked up the Germanic man, throwing him over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

(Post is shorter than intended >.<)
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:19 am

In the swift motion of Rome hoisting him over his arm like that, Germania emitted an uncharacteristic yelp, unable to register what had happened until his vision was bird's-eye view to the cobblestone pavement and he was bouncing in time with the Roman's steps.

Outraged, the German attempted to kick and writhe but his efforts proved fruitless as he struggled with Rome wrapping a firm arm about his legs and his hips being completely pivoted on the Roman's powerful shoulder. Punching at the Roman's back proved to have little effect as it only resounded metallic thuds at his fists rapped against Rome's armor.

"Bastard! Son of a bitch! Let me go!" Germania cursed. "Put me down, damn it!!! Do I look like a sack of potatoes to you?!"
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Rome smiled. "Sorry," he replied in a singsong voice, "but you wouldn't cooperate~!" He began to climb up a set of stairs. No way was this barbaric flower to sleep in a dirty prison! "She" was to have a room near his. Of course there would be guards there to make sure "she" didn't escape. But still, it was better than sleeping in a disgusting prison or forced against a lion in the coliseum.

Right?

As he climbed, he realized something. "And you were brought into Rome like a cow pulled by a rope! Huh. Cow, potatoes, you're really moving down in the world, aren't you?" He chuckled at the joke, even though it earned him more severe kicks from Germania (though the attempts to escape didn't phase him in the least before).
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 am

As soon as the Roman ducked under an alabaster, pillared threshold, he unceremoniously dumped the Germanic barbarian onto a pile of pillows from all corners of the ancient world.

"See...?" the empire grinned, dopishly. "Comfy, no?"

Germania didn't reply- He only continued to glare viciously.

I'm doing this for my people, he mentally coached himself. I'm doing this for my people. Wodan, help your servant and help me retrain myself from killing this bastard!!!

(This description fails!! DX)
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:10 am

(S'okay! Finally, a week later, I can reply~! While reviewing Munich and Lacrimosa! ....looking back I realize how ooc I am. Wow I fail~)

Rome's smile only widened. "I knew you would like it!" He ruffled Germania's hair as if he was a small child rather than a full-grown, glaring nation. "We'll get you some food and some water and you'll be good to go. Ooh, how about some jellyfish and eggs from the banquet? I can save some for you!"

His smile slightly dimmed as the scowl that burned a hole through him intensified. "....Well, okay, how about some ostrich?"

The glare erupted into a low growl.

"That your mouth or your stomach?" The noise grew louder.

"Oh, it's your mouth. Well, you seem to be in a bad mood. How about I send something up for you later?" A reassuring increase in the volume of Germania's growling was thrown at the Roman's retreating back.
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:50 am

Hours passed and the sky outside the balcony of the Roman's bedroom took a explosive orange hue. His heart ached with longing as he began to wonder whether his people were under that same vermillion sky, praying to Thor and Wodan that he would return home.

Feeling a pang of hurt shock his heart, the Germanic warrior clutched the silvery Mjolnir pendant tied about his neck on a leather black cord- the only token he had left of his home now.

Just as a teardrop pearled at the edge of his eyelash and spilled down his face, that damned Roman ran into the room with some food...
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:45 am

Rome screeched to a halt before the Germanic man, panting heavily. "Hey....Germania!" he said between his gasps. "I got....you....some food..." He held out a cloth. It contained some portable pieces of fallowed deer, grapes, bread, and an African sweet cake.

Might as well, he thought as the food was taken. The Roman took a seat next to Germania as he caught his breath. "Oh!" He pulled out a small vase. "Here's some water." Setting it down next to the blonde, he leaned against the wall.

"Boy, that was quite a run..."
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Hungrily, the Germanic soldier tore into the food offered to him. Most of it was very strange and unusual to him, but he was far too hungry at that moment to care. Once the morsels of food were tucked away, he snatched up the vase of water and quaffed it down to wash the alien food down his throat.

Rome blinked at him in utter disbelief...

(At least you didn't bring me the stuffed jellyfish... Why the hell did Roman's eat that?! Just because they could?)
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:05 am

(IKR?? And sow udders stuffed with salted sea urchins? That's just gross! ...Wait, the great Rome hates his own cooking? /shot)

Rome couldn't help but stare in shock. He didn't think it was possible that someone could wolf down food like that. It was unnatural. It was inhuman!
...and somehow, it was slightly attractive.

The Roman smiled. "You're a hungry little thing, aren't you?" He slapped a hand against Germania's back. "Hope you liked it. I wasn't sure what you Germanic people eat, so I just grabbed something. It was good, no?"
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:06 am

Just as the Roman's hand slapped his back, the water the Germanian was gulping down went a little faster than before. "ACK!" he coughed and sputtered as he attempt to save himself from drowning. Once the coughing fit subsided, he glared daggers at the clumsy Empire responsible for his mishap...

"Why, you---!"
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Rome smiled nervously, a large sweat drop trickling down the side of his face. "Uh, what'd I do?" he asked cluelessly. Reflexes made him withdraw his hand. Maybe it was time for him to make his retreat. He jumped at Germania's murderous glares. Yep, definitely time to go.

"Oh, wow, would you look at that!" he exclaimed, climbing hastily to his feet. "I gotta head back to that banquet. I'll stop by when I get back, okey dokey?" He walked quickly to the doorway. "See ya later!" He slipped out of the room just as a crash came from the other side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Once the Roman was well out of sight, Germania sighed irritably. "Damn it! That's it!" He stood up from his seat and snatched up the sheets off of the large nearby bed, tearing it to shreds and tying the pieces together into a makeshift rope. Looping it around a pillar on the balcony of the bedroom, he knotted tightly before tying the other end around his waist. "I'm running away..."

Peering over the edge of the balcony railing, Germania felt a little woozy as he realized he had to be at least three stories up! But, then he shook his fear as he realized the rope he made had to scale at least half way down and 1.5 stories was a survivable leap. Taking a hopeful breath, Germania perched himself on the railing before readying to jump, until someone caught him, slipping a cloth over his mouth and making him lose consciousness.

When he came to hours later, he wobbly tried to stand up until something tugged at his neck. The barbarian looked down to discover he was leashed to a pillar. "Heheheheh..." Growling, Germania glared at the owner of the voice who was perched on the edge of his bed with the usual grin.
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 am

Rome smiled at his little Germanian. "Nice try!" he exclaimed, laying on his stomach. He propped his arms up in front of him and rested his chin in his hands. Kicking his legs, he looked like a ditzy child. "I had Octavian guarding the door. He caught you getting ready to leave. Sorry about the chain, but after that little stunt it's hard to trust you~!" And it was. Guilt tugged at the back of his mind. Not enough for him to change it, but it was still there. He sighed as he climbed from the bed with some difficulty. "Okay, I'll make you a deal. If you behave this week, I'll see to it that the leash is let out a bit, and maybe I'll throw in about a half an hour of exercise. Of course guards will accompany you. But if you're good, you won't have to be choked to death. Alright?"

(....Haha, I just realized. I'm Rome, and the font I'm using is Times New Roman. XD /shot)
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 pm

As the Roman neared him, Germania's body attempted to lunge forward and attack his captor, but to no avail as the leash held a vice-grip around his neck. Having the need to breathe, the barbarian had little choice than to pull back and relax the chain holding him. Now, it was more apparent than ever: Germania was the prisoner of the Roman Empire.

Glaring at his captor defiantly was all the German warrior could do. Never before in his life had the blond felt so helpless. Sighing in defeat, all the German warrior could say was: "Ich verstehe, große Rom," which meant in his native tongue, "I understand, great Rome."

(Hmmm.... Oi, Rome, how 'bout a Colosseum battle soon? Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Rome smiled, assuming Germania said that he agreed as he didn't speak Germanic himself. "There's a good little prisoner~," he said, patting him on the head. "Now, tomorrow we'll start your probation period. But for now..." He ambled to the chain, loosening it a bit before releasing a couple of links. Then, he quickly tied it back. With another pat on Germania's head, his smile grew. "I'm off to take care of some empire stuff. You stay here, and I'll put in a good word for ya. Arrivederchi!" He practically skipped from the room, nearly bumping into Octavius.

"What did he say?" asked the general.

"He agreed, we're good to go." Rome grabbed his friend, practically dragging him down the steps with him. "C'mon, we're gonna miss the meeting!"

"Sir, I'm supposed to keep guard!"

Rome came to a screeching halt. "Oh, right! Forgot that! 'Kay, return to your post!" Octavius rolled his eyes as he watched his friend round the corner. He then turned to retreat to his previous position.

"Why is he always like this....?"

(Colosseum battle? Oh dear sweet Shitake mushrooms... XD)
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 am

Germania snickered at the lackey's sycophantic disposition. In all honesty, it was far too comical to watch. The general who had conquered him was bossed around by an idiot like Rome... This was all too perfect!

"Hey, römische Wache," Germania snickered in his native tongue, purposefully lacing a mocking tone into his voice. "Ist Küssen der Arsch ein Idiot Geschmack so gut? Oder wollen Sie einfach nur genießen Demütigung?" He followed his snide statement with a hearty laugh.

(For those of you curious, I said, "Hey, Roman guard, does kissing the ass of an idiot taste that good? Or do you just enjoy humiliation?" Sorry, I haven't been on, but it's National Novel Writing Month, and I am super determined to finish this bitch!!!)

Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Octavian, who had actually studied the Germanic language, glared. "Bold words coming from a man at the end of a chain," he mumbled. "Besides, he isn't always that dumb. He can be serious when he wants to be. It might not be very often, but it still happens." The guard leaned against the doorway.

(-calls reading the novel when it's done /shot-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)   Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pax Romana (Ancient Rome x Germania)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Paragragh role play-
Jump to: