Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meetings? Well, that's boring.

Go down 
+13
Yong Soo Im
China
King of the Gilbirds
Roderich Edelstein
Kingdom of Norway
Erika Vogel
Matthieu Williams
Francis Bonnefoy
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Hyung Soo
Arthur Kirkland
Ludwig
Alfred F. Jones
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Meetings? Well, that's boring. Empty
PostSubject: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 pm

As the worlds hero, America tried to have at least something prepared for the meetings... even if it's a small paragraph with horrible spelling that had been put together at 2:00am the night before. Although this time he has something prepared that would be much, much better - he actually spent time into this. Striding towards the doors of the meeting HQ hosted somewhere in America's hat - Canada - he noticed a distinct lack of nations here. Are they already inside? Or... "Haha I'm the first one, this is so cool!" Something nearly toppled out of the bag hanging off of Alfred's arm, although by some luck of gravity he kept it inside when he raised his arms. "Now I can so say..." That was when his eye caught the crack of the door. His grin turned to a slight pout when he realized that he was indeed late, but it turned into a smirk shortly after - this is a perfect opportunity of getting their attention! Alfred began to run towards the door quickly, and he raised his leg for a flying kick into the room.

"NOBODY FEAR!" He raised his voice above the hum of talk inside the room. "The hero is here, with an totally awesome idea for us all!"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Germany sighed at the American's melodramatic entrance, palming his own face with his hand. He was just doing a head count so he was sure everyone was there. "...Vell, ve now know zhat America is here."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Arthur Kirkland
Older/ Experienced Members
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Arthur sighed as that idiot of America burst into the room with a loud noise. "Could you be anymore louder?" he said to Alfred in his British accent, sipping on some black tea that just happened to be there a that precise moment.
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:14 pm

"Ok, so, now that the hero is here I think that the world conferences can convene!" He strode over to a seat and sat down, near the head of the table. The head of the table would be for the country that is hosting the conferences. He felt the bag in his hand and he wanted to wait till the head entered the room first before opening it and giving his idea. Well, hopefully it wont be shut down like last time. For some reason, nobody agrees to any of his ideas.
Back to top Go down
Hyung Soo
New members
New members
Hyung Soo

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Hyung was sitting contently with a box of choco pies on the floor beside his chair. He was in the midst of putting a pie into his mouth when a certain contry((-cough- America -cough-)) jumped into the room screaming complete and utter nonsense, making Hyung choke down his treat instead of swallowing it heavenly. He glared at Alfred, who was sitting down, and stuffed another choco pie into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Poland who had been conveniently been next to Hyung giggled hysterically as hewatched the Asian nation choke on those foods he would not share well oh well Feliks had actually thought ahead and brought snacks of his own! As he rummaged through his bag he pulled out one of the many snacks he had Lithuania make for him. He was still pretty amazed Liet had actually stayed up that late...
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:34 am

Germany sighed. "...Fine, zhen. Let's start zhe meeting." Although, he couldn't quite shake the feeling that they were still missing someone...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 am

France walks casually into the room and makes a note of all the present nations. He is holding a glass of red wine in his left hand. "'Allo every one~! 'Ave any of you seen Matthieu~? He left heez hockey stick at my 'ouse last night." He takes the open seat next to Arthur and sips his wine.

((FRANCE HAS ARRIVED! MWAHAHAHA! Anyway... my french accent is derpy...))
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:40 am

Germany blinked as his memory was jogged. Matthieu...? Oh, yes! That's who they were missing! "Where is Canada?" the blond looked around. "I almost forgot about him..."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:21 am

Francis looks around the room. "Ai do not see him~"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Germany rolled his eyes as he thought sarcastically to himself. Since vhen has anyvone been able to see him...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 pm

He felt a little disappointed that Canada was not here yet - well, too bad. With meetings, al has only gotten to talking to him over TGE phone. "The hero is here that's all youll need!!" sure, he's nosy. But he just wants to help. "anyway since we argue instead of actually doing meetings all the time, I give you.." He pulled out a coconut. "Timothy the coconut straight from Las Vegas! You can use him to talk and only then! It's able to withstand commies any time, any day!"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Germany felt his eye twitch. I lost to zhis guy in World War II...?! But, he kept quit and at least waited to hear what the American idiot had to say...

("Don't wanna be an American idiot...")
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Arthur glares at Francis whom sat besides him, continuously sipping on this black tea. The only thing that penetrated Arthur's focus was that coconut. "Why the bloody hell do we need a coconut?!" he yelled at Alfred who was holding that coconut, "More importantly, why did you name it? Inanimate objects don't deserve human names!"

((Random? Yes. (<--remembers that doujin of canada and america) o___O ))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm

(I'd advise the nations to not look under the tables C: )

"Cause it was the only thing I wouldnt be heartbroken at if it got destroyed by one of you guys." The response was immediate. Juggling the coconut from hand to hand, he looked out at the meeting. "You guys cant have turns to speak otherwise, so, this should work!"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 am

France blushes and looks away when Arthur glares at him, remembering what went on at the park and at Arthur's house. His shade of red deepens when he thinks about how Arthur really feels. Pushing those thoughts aside... France feels his foot bump something under the table and starts to lift up the cloth to look.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Canada then busted through the conference room door, panting he clutched Kumajiro in between his arms," I-I'm so sorry I'm l-late! My alarm clock didn't go off and I had to feed Mr. Kumariu, d-did I miss anything?" he said, walking into the room, his cheeks a bright red. He should really look into buying a new alarm clock soon, his never seemed to work.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:55 am

Poland turns to look at that guy he could never remember the name of and realized they might have actually been missing someone. He than realized that meant the meeting was acually going to start and wished it was already over.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:17 am

France waves at Canada. "'Allo Matthieu~!" France gestures at an open seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:31 pm

"B-bonjour, Papa," Canada greeted his father figure, taking the indicated chair he smiled nervously," I-I'm really sorry I'm l-late, d-did I miss anything?" he asked France, Kumajiro let out a sigh of relief as he felt Canada's arms loosen around his form, previously he was being held like a football as Canada ran.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Arthur, seeing Francis blush slightly, looked at his hands. He had to be mean, everyone thought he hated that Frenchman, so, he has to act like it. His emotions were really at war. He looked up at Matt who entered the room late. "Good day Matthew," He said trying to distract himself, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 am

Germany leaned back in his chair... So the invisible wonder finally appeared.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:58 am

"H-hey England," Canada said, feeling a tiny jolt of surprise and pleasure as he realized England actually could see him. He smiled brightly," I-I'm f-fine, how a-about you?"
Back to top Go down
Erika Vogel
New members
New members
Erika Vogel

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:19 am

Erika wondered if she was even needed at the meetings. Her country was so small, and she didn't even have an army. She wasn't sure if Switzerland was in there already.. Liechtenstein was fretting with herself as she stood just outside the room, in front of the doors. Her country wasn't even a quarter of the size of Canada's smallest province... and nobody ever even noticed Canada! She stood there, trying to will herself to even listen at the door. "Am I even allowed in there?"

((No, but seriously? Is Liechtenstein supposed to come to these meetings?))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:55 am

"I'm doing rather fine thank you" Arthur said to Matt with a fake smile, then looked back at Francis and bit his bottom lip. He looked down at his lap, hoping no one would see the small blush looming on his cheeks. He twiddled with his thumbs mindlessly, remembering the kiss he shared with the Frenchman which only deepened his blush. Gah! I should be concentrating on the meeting, not some foolish love!

((Ah conflicted Arthur is conflicted =3 mindlessly seems to be my word of the day x.x lol I broke my kb last nite xDD so now I'm typing with a new one x.x which is hard.

Whatever happened to Francy anyways? .__. HE STILL NEEDS TO POST IN THE PARK!!!! TT_____TT I feel sad not having anyone to rp with))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings? Well, that's boring.   Meetings? Well, that's boring. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meetings? Well, that's boring.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Time to role play!-
Jump to: