Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions of you and your character

Go down 
+29
Pure
Miguel Moretti[Argentina]
Alejandro Cubillas (Peru)
Heracles Karpusi
China
Erika Vogel
Natalia
Yong Soo Im
Kingdom of Norway
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Elizaveta Héderváry
Raivis Galante
Antonio Carriedo
Ivan Braginski
Roderich Edelstein
Francis Bonnefoy
Yong Soo
Kiku Honda
Soren Mikkelsen
Toris
Hyung Soo
Arthur Kirkland
Feliciano
Alfred F. Jones
Lovino Vargas
King of the Gilbirds
Matthieu Williams
Ludwig
Feliks Łukasiewicz
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:04 am

((don't worry it's ok trust me I make a BUNCH of mistakes myself... ))
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Roderich Edelstein
New members
New members
Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 am

Guten tag, my name is Roderich Edelstein—otherwise known as Austria. While I suppose it would be unreasonable to assume that all of you act with dignity and respect towards me or your own person, I do expect that some semblance of merit is kept up. That includes the fact that I will absolutely not tolerate any sort of... Litter or clutter or any sort of messiness.

Then again, I am not completely heartless—treat me kindly and I will return the favor. However, please do not expect me to be... Overly affectionate. It's disgraceful, as a man of class should not wear his emotions on his sleeve.

That is where the lace goes.

Also, I like cake, music, and art—in that order.

((Um, hello guys! I'm not quite as stuck up as my roleplaying (at least of Austria) might make me seem. I-I'm a rather nervous person actually. I really have been wanting to try him out lately--so this is my chance I guess. I was referred here by the lovely Lovino~ I enjoy derping around with a tablet and SAI and writing incredibly depressing things.

I DO ENJOY CRACK AND SMUT THOUGH 83

You all look so coooool.))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
New members
New members
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 am

Privet~! I am Ivan Braginski... Ahahaha~ I do not know what else you need to know about me... My favorite color is yellow, I think pineapples are a conspiracy... Ahhh... I like to 'people watch', well... sometimes just watch people squirm... that is always nice... other times I just like to sit quietly and pretend I am sitting on a plane when it is just taking off! That feeling is always very nice, I like planes very much, only not when they crash, they cause a big mess when they do! I sued to have a pet yak, he was a good listener, but I learned not to talk much anyways because he never did!

(Hello, I'm a human, I live in an undisclosed location somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere, but I'm sure you could track this or something if you wanted to. I enjoy theater~ I play many characters, mainly Russia, Lithuania, Norway, and Belarus. )

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antonio Carriedo
New members
New members
Antonio Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 am

¡Hola, amigos! Soy Antonio, pero... You all probably know that, ¿Verdad? Entonces... About me? Pues, what do you want to know? I am not very interesting, you see. Oh! ¡Me encantan los tomates! Y... No tengo más decir. Oh~ Mis mejores amigos son Francis y Gilbert y Lovino y Feliciano y Roderich - yo tengo mucho amigos, ¿no? Oh! ¡Tengos tres tortugas! They are so cute~ I have named them Juan Carlos, Enrique Iglesias, y Tomatito. También I have a bull. His name is Felipe and he likes to swim, like me! Me gusta nadar en el mar y la piscina y ¿Qué más...? ¡Nada más! ¡Hasta luego~!

(Hi, you can call me Maddie and I live in the grand ol' state of Texas [which really isn't so grand]. Hmn... About me? I dunno. I kind of have no life so I sit at the computer and scroll through Tumblr all day. I also RP in my free time, mainly for Hetalia as England, Ukraine, Spain and Mankraine/Brokraine. Tried Northern Ireland once. But yeah. I kind of use gratuitous amounts of Spanish so if you want translations just ask. I dunno what more there is to say... Except that I'm really not as big of an airhead as Spain is.)
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
New members
New members
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Sveiki. I'm Raivis..um....please don't.....um...hurt me. And....um...can you pass the alcohol?, because I'm obviously not underage.

((You may call me Braelyn. I'm turning nineteen this year. I am a film student. In my off time, I'm an avid writer. I apologize if Raivis is a little sadistic. I have rp'ed Austria for four years. It's been mixed.....I hope I'm not too old. Anyway, lovely to meet you all. Ciao~))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Older/ Experienced Members
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:43 am

((Oh mai gawd more people x___X more people who probably wont rp with me XDD anyways! AN AUSTRIA *v* -cough- haiiiiii))
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 pm

(I know, right, Iggy? ^^ I'm so glad we got a Latvia! YAY! XD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Elizaveta Héderváry
New members
New members
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Viszontlátásra Én név Magyar Koztarsasag; Jelent Magyarország, Hogyan te? (Greetings, My name is Magyar Koztarsasag; Representing Hungary. How are you?)

As I said... I am Magyar. If you you want to be friendly, you may call me Elizabeta. I will be representing Hungary. Usually I carry around a frying pan. For what? To beat the shit out of you for asking stupid questions. Don't tell Austria I said that... -Laughs Nervously- Or Russia. Russia scares me... a lot.

When I was younger I was bullied by the Ottoman Empire (Turkey) and the Romanians. Prussia also picked on me, because I was set on thinking I was a boy. Is that a problem? I would hope not. I'm trying to be a lady now a days... Don't make me hurt you. I'm aggressive, as you can see. But, I also have a soft side. Especially for Belgium, we happen to be friends if you hadn't heard.

Ello there! =3 My actual name is Amanda, and I live in Vermont. I used to live in Britain, and my mother was born in Japan. (My father was on vacation there apparently... He's German) Though I'm a bit more gentle-mannered, I would like to think Im a lot like Magyar... Same color hair and eyes, and our demeanor are very alike. What a co-incidence! <3 Anyway... Its nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:47 am

(Wow...Germany and Japanese? Hardcore! I'm just a Korean mutt! T.T (NOT THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH BEING KOREAN! O.O) At any rate, welcome to HetaliaFun! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:12 am

((Ohai! =D awsm lineage bra xDD . . . why did I call you a bra? .___.))
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya
New members
New members
Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Oh, Pryvit! I'm Ukraine, but you may call me Yekaterina or Katya, if that is easier! I am big sister to Vanyechka and Natalia and I loved them both dearly~ I like sewing and gardening though I do not have much money... But anyway it is nice to see you all again~!

(Sorry for the shortness D: Anyway, I'm also RPing Spain so if you want a little intro to me just mosey on up to his little intro)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 am

(Woo! We're getting a lot of the Soviets, ja? ^^ Btw, dying of nosebleed at Italy's new avatar! O///O)
Back to top Go down
Kingdom of Norway
New members
New members
Kingdom of Norway

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

Hej, I am Norway... I can not say I like.. anyone very much... so if you wouldn't mind just leaving me alone... That would be nice.

( I roleplay as Ivan as well. <3 Go ahead and take a looksie at that if you'd like to know me better. )
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im
New members
New members
Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 am

Oh jeez, so I can't really top what I said way on the other page but uh...

ALL YOUR BREASTS ARE BELONG TO KOREA, DA-ZE!

HAHAHA ( > 7 <) !!

(( Austria here! Trying on a little less pretentious character, America gave me permission to use Korea but uh, if there's any real problem tell me I guess. ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Natalia
New members
New members
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:48 am

Добры дзень, мяне завуць Наталля.

Unless you are Lithuania or myself, you will more than likely find that you cannot read that, so for your sakes I will translate. Do not expect this to become a regular thing. To reiterate what I said before, hello, my name is Natalia. My surname is Arlovskaya, however it was not always, and in the near future it will be Braginskaya.

I am engaged to my esteemed brother, Ivan, but he does not know it yet. I ask that you bear in mind that he is my fiancé, and you would do well to remember it, for if you dared place a single finger on him, you may have an unfortunate accident, though one that was certainly not my fault, for anyone who tried to stain our purest marriage would naturally be cursed and hated, though I would never do more than extend Love and Kindness into your heart.

Though you may have chosen to associate with my siblings, I have no desire to do so with you, and it would be much obliged if you left me alone. If I ever wanted to speak with the likes of you, I would do it, so do not worry about what I am "missing out on."

Thank you, I suppose, for your time. May we never speak again.

soon the rain shall freeze into snow...
these beautiful ice crystals falling are like a rice shower blessing the two of us.
I vow to stay with you...
til death do us part.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 pm

(Welcome everyone! ^^ Btw, Norway, hot avatar! I love you And, Ms. Belarus, I love your little poem at the end.)
Back to top Go down
Natalia
New members
New members
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Ludwig wrote:
(Welcome everyone! ^^ Btw, Norway, hot avatar! I love you And, Ms. Belarus, I love your little poem at the end.)

(( cx it's one of Belarus' lines in Carrot and Stick. ))
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:48 am

((I'm glad we are getting so many people!))
Back to top Go down
Erika Vogel
New members
New members
Erika Vogel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:03 pm

"Gutan Tag... My name is Liela, and I'm Liechtenstein." (Yes the official language in Liechtenstein is German) Liela wears an outfit similar to the one that her "brother" always wears. "Um, I'm Switzerland's little sister. Well, kind of. It's complicated." She kicks up some dirt. "I love anything cute, and especially anything that my brother draws. Um, I think that's it?" Lie walks away.

((Erm. She's shy...? Anyways, My name is Kourtnie (No, it is not actually spelled that way) and I live in the beautiful country of Canada. Although, I can't wait to leave this country and travel to Japan or Greece or Italy... I am 16 and in Grade Ten in High School. I LOVE school because I love to learn!

I enjoy writing in my spare time and I thin I am a great roleplayer! I work hard in my writing so don' be surprised if you see an uber long 5 paragraphs when you ask for 200 words... Razz One thing you should know about me is... I am very multicultural Very Happy I speak English (main language) French, some Japanese, and I am very fluent in Sarcasm (That's a joke xD Except I really am) I would love to travel the world and experience many different cultures! I am part German, Polish, and French. I am also Canadian since I was born here.

I really want to be an actress, a writer, a fashion designer, or an artist when I grow up. Or a singer. I have a lot of options open Razz

Uhm. I love anime and I would five you a list of all of the ones I have watched, but it would take up half of this post... So I'll name my top Three of the Moment: Naruto (Obsessed...) Hetalia (It's TOO funny!) and Ouran High School Host Club (I love Haruhi and Tamaki!) .

Music. Don't even get me started. I love Country, Metal, Rock, Punk, Emo, Pop, Rap, Top-40, and even a lot of Japanese music! My favourite bands have to be Evanescence, Skillet, Taylor Swift, Escape the Fate, Ke$ha and Reba Razz

I love to write!!!! Romance, adventure, drama, angst and usually magic are in all of my stories. I write fanfiction, original stories, poetry, you name it! I think I may major in English Literature in College..

Okay, well I think I've said enough..))

"Bye!" Liela says.

((I thought you were gone.))

"I had to say goodbye!" Liechtenstein pouts and then walks away.

((Okay, well bye, then..))
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm

((Well we're glad to have you I'm sure~!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Heeelllooo there! My name is Taiwan (and don't you forget it!). I'm and 18-year-old girl who wears a peach (or bright pink)-colored qipao with gold trim and long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt. I have brownish-blackish eyes that I like to call "chocolate brown". My hair is long and brown, with a wild curly strand sticking out on the right side of my head. I wear pink flowers in my hair, and I have a flower-shaped birthmark (or tattoo) on my left thigh. If you haven't guessed by now, my biggest interest is clothes and appearance (or as it's more referred to as "fashion").
China is my "teacher" but he can also be a "bastard" when he acts quirky. Seriously, can't the guy just act normal for once? Ehh..? What's that you say? China's hunting me with a wok?! AHHH! Gotta run!

Lolz, well, Taiwan certainly interesting isn't she? Anyways, my real name will not be mentioned but you can refer to me as Tai-chan or Dem Dem or whatever (I've had a lot of nicknames so I'm used to it). I'm currently a Canadian but I'm the last generation of pure Asian from my branch of the family.
My hobbies are reading, writing, playing sports, running away from Iggy and Al when I see them..etc. I'm a big time reader and if you try to take away the book I'm reading, some serious shizznit will go down Shocked
My current craze is academics (ok...it haz been like that since grade...when was I born..?) My parents are bent on making me into whatever they deem "awesome" and I practically have my nose in some book all the time (that explains why I'm a book worm?)
My personality...well, I'm usually a shy kind of girl but if I have to stand up for something I will. I'm also very passive and polite (sometimes..?). (GAHH!!! IGGY BROKE OFF MY CHAIN OF THOUGHTS!!) Well, uh, anyways, I don't look like much but I'm quite strong and I haz nerves of steel (you gotta have those with Iggy and Al around all the time).
Well, I think that about sums up who I am. Okie, gonna run off now, cyaz!
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Demetre wrote:

(GAHH!!! IGGY BROKE OFF MY CHAIN OF THOUGHTS!!)

((ehehehe >u> victory))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 am

*Highfives.* 8D
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 am

Pink is now my new colour~! =3 er . . . fuchsia
Back to top Go down
China
New members
New members
China

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 am

您好!我中国,王尧。(( Chinese simplified, translation - 'Hello! I'm China, or Wang Yao.' That's what Google Translate gave me at least. Something like that... )) I like cute things, aru! Like my sweet Shinatty-Chan, and my panada bear, and lots of other things too, aru~! Food is my first priority, aru! Also, like every other Chinese being, I don't waste a second of my time! Sure sometimes I'll take a nap, and I'll take a vacation during the holidays, but that's beside the point, aru! Also, Korea - Stop groping my chest! I don't have any breasts, aru!!

((*Face palms* I feel pathetic for not posting this sooner. Anyways, こにちわ~!おげんきですか?わたしはアリサです。No, I didn't use Google Translate for that, I'm trying to learn Japanese actually- But I only know like, a TINY TINY TINY bit of Japanese. So chances are, I screwed up in that sentence Very Happy. So, in case Google Translate gives you some weird translation, here's what I tried to say - 'Hello~! How are you? I'm Alisa.' HONG KONG, CORRECT ME. I KNOW YOU KNOW JAPANESE. *crai*.
Anyways, something else about me~. I tend to listen to Japanese songs, in which would usually be sung by Vocaloids, or a Vocaloid song as a music box, 8-bit, piano, NNC, or violin. GUMI FTW *Starts listening to Gumi's Poker Face again.* I also tend to ignore English songs unless it is suggested to me, if it contains rap, I'll ignore it. I detest rap. Just.... UGH.
I'm really unsocial, and tend to stay away from the real world. Ha ha ha... I'm so unprepared to become an adult... In 4 years... 4 PRECIOUS YEARS... I'll shut up now.
I've RP'd in Warrior cats Rp's, like... A year or more ago? I don't even remember. But right now I only participate in Hetalia RP's, and I currently RP as Poland, Spain, Washington(( USA state. )), Alaska ((Another USA state. )), Fem!Japan AKA Honda Sakura, Belarus, England, and now China.
Ano.... That's all I can think to put right now. If there's anything I should add, just tell me, and I'll do so~. さようなら~!))

Last edited by China on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions of you and your character
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next