Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions of you and your character

Go down 
+29
Pure
Miguel Moretti[Argentina]
Alejandro Cubillas (Peru)
Heracles Karpusi
China
Erika Vogel
Natalia
Yong Soo Im
Kingdom of Norway
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Elizaveta Héderváry
Raivis Galante
Antonio Carriedo
Ivan Braginski
Roderich Edelstein
Francis Bonnefoy
Yong Soo
Kiku Honda
Soren Mikkelsen
Toris
Hyung Soo
Arthur Kirkland
Feliciano
Alfred F. Jones
Lovino Vargas
King of the Gilbirds
Matthieu Williams
Ludwig
Feliks Łukasiewicz
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Meimei wrote:
Heeelllooo there! My name is Taiwan (and don't you forget it!). I'm and 18-year-old girl who wears a peach (or bright pink)-colored qipao with gold trim and long, flowing sleeves, and a long white skirt. I have brownish-blackish eyes that I like to call "chocolate brown". My hair is long and brown, with a wild curly strand sticking out on the right side of my head. I wear pink flowers in my hair, and I have a flower-shaped birthmark (or tattoo) on my left thigh. If you haven't guessed by now, my biggest interest is clothes and appearance (or as it's more referred to as "fashion").
China is my "teacher" but he can also be a "bastard" when he acts quirky. Seriously, can't the guy just act normal for once? Ehh..? What's that you say? China's hunting me with a wok?! AHHH! Gotta run!

Lolz, well, Taiwan certainly interesting isn't she? Anyways, my real name will not be mentioned but you can refer to me as Tai-chan or Dem Dem or whatever (I've had a lot of nicknames so I'm used to it). I'm currently a Canadian but I'm the last generation of pure Asian from my branch of the family.
My hobbies are reading, writing, playing sports, running away from Iggy and Al when I see them..etc. I'm a big time reader and if you try to take away the book I'm reading, some serious shizznit will go down Shocked
My current craze is academics (ok...it haz been like that since grade...when was I born..?) My parents are bent on making me into whatever they deem "awesome" and I practically have my nose in some book all the time (that explains why I'm a book worm?)
My personality...well, I'm usually a shy kind of girl but if I have to stand up for something I will. I'm also very passive and polite (sometimes..?). (GAHH!!! IGGY BROKE OFF MY CHAIN OF THOUGHTS!!) Well, uh, anyways, I don't look like much but I'm quite strong and I haz nerves of steel (you gotta have those with Iggy and Al around all the time).
Well, I think that about sums up who I am. Okie, gonna run off now, cyaz!

Pasta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:23 am

Hello, My names Scotland or Ian if ye want to know. I'm in nar mood to tell ye aboot me since it's none of yer business. But if i must..i must. I like messin with me wee eejit of a Broth. And smoking. Drinkin' Whiskey is barry too. ((Scotland is the BEST role model)) Try to stay on me good side or i might get a bit rough with ya. Ye respect me and i'll respect ya, simple as that. Tha' is as much as i'm tellin ye. Ya donnae need to know anymore.

((Translations just in case you didn't know:
Ye/ya: You
Nar:No
Wee: Small
Eejit: Idiot
Barry: Great
Donnae: Don't. It's not that hard to understand but just in case you were like "Durrr" the entire time~.
OK Introduction time. My name is Danielle, yeah it's french for awesome! Just kidding...but it really is French. Anyways, I'm Italian/Irish/Awesome and i'm 15 so i can get pretty graphic. I won't though unless i'm allowed to be super gory or lemony and shiz so don't worry. *Points to China* SHE DRAGGED ME HERE. Just thought you should know that and uhh..i cuss..alot. But i won't since i'm Scotland, I RP as Romano, Scotland, and America the most. That's the crackiest combination...oh well. Sooo yeah 8I That's all you need to know))
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi
New members
New members
Heracles Karpusi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Hello, my name is Greece or Heracles. I'm usually found sleeping so don't be surprised if I'm sleeping instead of paying attention. I usually have some cats hanging around me. ......Can I go sleep now?

(( Hehe fail introduction but whatever. So my name's Melissa. But you can call me awesome or really...really. Lazy I live in Indiana. The worst state ever~! I got dragged here by China *points* So..yeah. Um...I'm usually very cracky and stuff like that but I can be serious. Also. If you tell me to do something don't expect me to. I almost never finish anything that someone tells me to do (Unless it's from school. Then I kinda have to) If I start RPing gore with China or Scotland and you guys have a problem with it just tell me and I'll stop. (Because I RP gore with them a LOT. Mainly Scotland though.) .....I think I'll just shut up now. :B ))
Back to top Go down
New members
New members

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:46 am

"¿Hola que tal? Mi nombre es Alejandro Juan Cubillas Arizaga (Alejandro Cubillas para los gringos) ... Me gusta cocinar y comer muchas de mis recetas y no estoy mal quando yo aso (La mejor comida en América Latina, mucho mejor de el Chile). Me Odio cuando Chile le roba la comida que yo hacen pada Bolivia y yo también odio cuando la Argentina me molesta. A decir verdad no me gusta muchas cosas ... Bolivia y yo seguimos amigos y parece que son los únicos que siguen amigos de toda América Latina. Yo también odio a la gente que no quiere hablar español! Bueno creo que voy a ir a comer un poco de lomo saltado para relajarse. ((My name is Alejandro Juan Cubillas Arizaga (Alejandro Cubillas for you (white people))... I like to cook and eat many of my recipes and am not that bad at it (the best food in Latin America take that Chile) . I hate it when Chile steals the food I make for Bolivia and I also hate when Argentina bothers me. To tell the truth I don't like many things... Bolivia and I are still friends and it seems we are the only ones who are still friends out of all of latin america. I also hate people who dont want to speak spanish! Oh well I think I will go eat some lomo saltado to relax.))
((Hey this is Lovi so well yeah.. pasta~!))
Back to top Go down
New members
New members

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:17 am

Que? You need an introduction from me? Mm, so my absolutely flawless beauty doesn't tell you that I'm the amazing Argentina? Ahh, no it's alright, I understand my effect on people. Take all the time you want to appreciate the fact that I'm obviously superior in every way to you~

Ahaha, that reminds me, I should be polishing my mirrors now--they simply do not stay as nice a reflective here as they do in my place. Must be the lack of culture.

((Austria! o 3o))
Back to top Go down
Pure
New members
New members
Pure

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:08 pm

" . . . " *stares blankly at the reader* " . . . "
*pulls out flash cards*
*starts reading in a monotone, robotic voice*
"Hello. My name is Pure. I represent the country, Pakistan. You *points at reader* can find out more about me by clicking the following link:
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net/t2p75-reservations-character-list#808
*nods curtly*
*walks away*

(Hai there! My name is also Pure (ok, no it's not, but it's one of the many meanings of my actual name which shall not be mentioned since I don't want stalkers trying to find me on google maps.
((We all know your name is Nabeela and I already tried to find you on google maps .___. it failed epically)) "He be climbing your window, he be snatching your people up" So, I guess this is the part where I start talking about myself. ((You self centered jerk! D< Nabs: Why are you entering your comments on this?! Me(Iggy): Cus I'm writing it)) I have been role playing for about a year now and I'm enjoying myself very much. ((See? Self centered :,D)) I am a lot like my character, Pure, in many different ways. ((*cough* flat chest *cough*))I come from Pakistan but my origins are from both Afghanistan and Arab. We both like the same things and hate the same things. I also can't keep my balance ice x.x My favourite subject of all time is Science, which also makes me a very logical person. I hope to become a doctor for one day. But for now, I'm going to have to settle of high school freshman Dx . . . I look a lot like my character too, except I have brown eyes. As far as the womanly features go . . . well, I'll leave you to wondering about that. ((See?)) Pure and I also have very similar personalities, except I'm not insane (wait, am I? I'm gonna have to talk to my magic unicorn about that). ((*in england mode* MY BEST FRIEND (other than the Flying Mint Bunny of course) IS A UNICORN! AND HE VERY MUCH EXISTS!! And he defiantly does not make me insane!)) I don't like to talk much, especially not about myself so that might explain why this post might be a bit short. Ok, back to the topic. I have traveled to a lot of places, to parts of Europe, Asia and North America. But I have NEVER been to America . . . yet! I would like to visit the Bahamas sometime . . . that is if I can keep my head out of a book long enough to care x.x
Eh, well, I guess that about sums it up. If you have any questions, you know where to find me (for those who don't (probably all of you), i'm usually in the CB). I hope to get to know all of you very well!
Oh, and for those who are wondering, I am 100% Asian with an awesome Canadian accent (EH?!)!)
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Quote :
But I have NEVER been to America . . . yet!

(GO TO FLORIDA 8DD EVERYONE LOVES VISITING AMERICA'S FLORIDA. /shot

anyway, dood. we're def starting a Hetalia group irl. 8I I've already established Brianna as Norway and Kiana as Russia... AND I GOT HER TO KOLKOLKOL. IT WAS EFFING SCARY.)
Back to top Go down
Germania
New members
New members
Germania

PostSubject: Nsu...   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 pm

A tall, muscular blond stands in front of you and stares directly at you! For some reason, you feel really apprehensive (unless you're Rome who's too dumb to know when to be scared...). He has the iciest glare that could freeze Hell with one glance and his pale skin is scored with battle-scars, here and there. His long blond hair is left wind-tossed and unkempt, aside from the tribal side-lock he has braided on the side of his head. He's beautiful and boasts an aura of pride, like the sylvan elves from fantasy lore. You gulp, unable to shake the strangest feeling that you've seen this guy or someone who looks like him. But, who?

Offering the barbarian a nervous titter, you smile, dubiously- "Uh... Anyone tell you that you look like Legolas?"

(Surprise! It's me, Ludwig! I'm just going to have fun, role-playing as my main character's ancestor. I hope I do well as the stoic and sexy Germania!!!)

Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
Older/ Experienced Members
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:59 pm

(Ah! Vatti! Heya Kaite, wanna know my headcannon?)
Back to top Go down
Ancient Rome
New members
New members
Ancient Rome

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 am

Hello everyone! It's Sir Roman Empire, supreme ruler of all~! What? Of course it's me! My sculpture like a god should give it away! -does a pose- ...I am too him! Goodness... Oh there's my little Germania~! So cute!! *SNAP* Uhm..... I'll be right back. I have to go get her off of my finger.

(I am soooo sorry I'm ooc. It's Italy, and I'm not used to being other characters. So I'm trying to change that~... though Nonno Roma isn't really a stretch, is it?)
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan
New members
New members
Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Herkes merhaba! I am Turkey, AKA Sadiq. Pleased to meet you. I was once the Ottoman Empire everyone feared, now I'm trying my best to clear the air and make some friends. Plus, I have a sweet tooth and I'm actually really competitive. What's your excuse?

(Hi! I go by the name of Kris, or Kristin if you like. OOC at the moment. I just love RPing as Turkey and wouldn't give it up if I tried. He's just too awesome! Besides RPing as Turkey, I RP as Ukraine and Scotland on two different sites. It'll take a while until you find me. I'm pretty much the only one- well I convinced myself -that I was the only one who keeps OOC in dark red.)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 am

(TURKEY!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OMG, I MISSED YOU!!!!!! WHERE YOU BEEN?!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 am

King of the Gilbirds wrote:
(Ah! Vatti! Heya Kaite, wanna know my headcannon?)

First: explain to me what a headcannon is? Then, sure.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:52 am

Hahahaha! A head cannon is a story line in your head. It's cannon.... it's just only in your head.

Ok. I think that Vatti would give the germans "big boy punishments" by sexually abusing them, therefore making prussia turn around and rape germany.
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan
New members
New members
Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Okay, Gil, hahahaha. XD on that last part with you raping Germany. Can I rape Germany next??? just kidding. ;D

(i've been here and there. hiding. i missed you like the deserts missed the rain. well, my birthday is coming up in four weeks! i'm buying myself a new laptop. possibly new phone??? btw, have facebook? add me!! XDDD i'll send you my email if you got one. or just my email. duuude. i feel like France all of a sudden. freak. lolz. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 pm

(OMG! Really? My b'day just passed last week! I'm seventeen now! WOOT! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan
New members
New members
Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:18 pm

(WHOO-HOO!! happy belated!! XDDDD it's actually my 18 coming up. lolz. we're the same age right now.)
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
New members
New members
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:29 am

"Ciao! My name is Feliciana Vargas, a.k.a. Italy's little sister." The girl looked at the other countries. "Um....I like pasta, and I like to flirt with boys alot. Me and fratello both represent North Italy." The nevous girl looked down. "Also, Turkey creeps me out."

SHORT DESCRIPTION IS A FAIL! Are we allowed to do Nyotalia? Anyway, my name is Natalya and I like to scare little childen into saying that they will become one with Mother Russia. I did that even before I learned that Belarus' name (on some fansites) is Natalya. lol! My fav Anime is........ Question Hetalia of course!! I am a Kagome Higurashi cosplayer. I live in that little coffee smudge under Mass. called Rhode Island.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions of you and your character   Introductions of you and your character - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions of you and your character
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3