Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reservations/ Character list

Go down 
+35
Emily Jones
Feliciana Vargas
Sadiq Adnan
Pure
Nilo M. Boliviar
Vash Zwingli
Miguel Moretti[Argentina]
Leónidas Edwards(Chile )
Alejandro Cubillas (Peru)
Heracles Karpusi
China
Erika Vogel
Yong Soo Im
Kingdom of Norway
Natalia
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Raivis Galante
Elizaveta Héderváry
Antonio Carriedo
Ivan Braginski
Roderich Edelstein
Francis Bonnefoy
Kiku Honda
Toris
Hyung Soo
Yong Soo
Arthur Kirkland
Alfred F. Jones
Feliciano
Antonio
Lovino Vargas
King of the Gilbirds
Matthieu Williams
Ludwig
Feliks Łukasiewicz
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland
Older/ Experienced Members
Arthur Kirkland

Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 am

((AGAIN I SAY GET RID OF MY NORTH KOREA CAUSE I WANNA BE NORTH IRELAND))
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
New members
New members

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 am

OC Name: Alejandro Juan Cubillas Arizaga (American style: Alejandro Cubillas)
Country representing: Peru
Personality: Lazy, and good mannered, but will fight a lot and thinks less of a lot of people. He really hates Chile and has a friendship and past relationship with Bolivia he doesn't really like Argentina, but will get along with him. He has a dislike of anyone who doesn't speak Spanish or Quechua with a love for cooking and well food in general.
Appearance: Dark brown hair, gold eyes, tan skin
History (to see how you translate the country's actual history into your character's background): He separated from Spain in 1821 finally becoming independent and then got in many fights about territory with other surrounding countries. When these little fights finished (or at least close to it) Peru and Bolivia married and became the Peru-Bolivian Confederation, but broke up after they could not decide who would have more power in the relationship. After this Peru and Chile got in many fights and eventually a war when Chile tried to take land and pillage cities so Bolivia went to help Peru and the war ended and Chile and Peru signed a treaty, but tension still flare between these two. (Sorry for how long that was...)
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I'm Peruvian and Lovino!
Pictures will be added soon! I also have cute comics!
Back to top Go down
Leónidas Edwards(Chile )
New members
New members

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:53 am

OC Name: Leónidas Edwards Bello
Country representing: Chile
Personality: A rather angry young man whom does not seem to enjoy being around any of his fellow Spanish speaking countries, in fact, he'd rather believe that he's either part of Europe or his own continent, which he pretends on occasion. Between irritating Peru, whom he seems to have repressed sexual frustrations for (why else would he be such an ass hole?), he spends much of his time bitching, which is his national sport. He enjoys the arts, pretending he's not Latin American, dancing in his underwear when alone, and figuring out new ways to bug the living hell out of his neighbour Peru. One of his life goals is to make Peru's life as awful as he can to somehow make himself feel better. Of course, sometimes he doesn't need to make himself feel better, being that he's full of himself and can just remind himself how wonderful it is to be him, unless he's having a shitty day, in which case he will go ahead and over dramatize how awful it actually was.
Appearance: His hair is dark brown, like the colour of the wooden chair that you left out in the rain that now seems to have something growing on it, while his eyes are dark green, like the grass cats vomit up after eating too much of it. He's not very tall, but takes pride in being an inch taller than Peru. He has kept as white as he can, which is not very white, not nearly as white as Argentina, but he's tried, and remained a lovely shade of olive, which if you think about it is an awful way to describe skin tone, I'm not sure that I've ever seen someone that was seriously the colour or an olive.
History: On February 12, 1818 Chile became a Republic after gaining it's freedom after the usurpation of the Spanish throne, that seemed to start the warfare that took place, or at least helped it surface. They then went though spats with sounding countries over land, mainly Peru and Bolivia.
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I:< I'll have to add some pictures soon. I didn't think I was applying for a job when I was filling this out, so I don't think explaining what makes me qualified will work out unless you want me to sound like a prick by telling everyone how long I've been RPing so I can pretend that I'm good at it and end up not being able to play the character I picked.
Back to top Go down
New members
New members

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 am

OC Name: Miguel Moretti
Country representing: Argentina

Personality: Arrogant. Very, very, very, very, arrogant and so in love with himself he has a hair curl to express this sentiment. Look at Prussia, now back at this guy, this guy's worse. He is rather friendly and good natured, but mostly because he knows he's better then everyone else. Don't expect him to actually clean up for himself, or do anything productive at all really. He does know how to tango quite well, though.

Appearance: Long, shoulder length, blonde wavy hair with a hair curl in the shape of a heart. Has smiling green eyes and stands at around 5'4. Also has lean muscle and wears stylish and flattering things.

History: Between the Andes mountain range in the west and the Atlantic Ocean in the east, Argentina is a land of immigrants much as America is. European explorers arrived in 1516. Spain established the Viceroyalty of Peru in 1542, encompassing all its holdings in South America and in which the current land of Argentina was contained.

After a bloody and complicated war of independence the provinces became the loosely formed Argentite Confederation. Preceding 1875, a wave of foreign investment and immigration from Europe led to the strengthening of a cohesive state, the development of modern agriculture and to a near-reinvention of Argentine society and economy--they even became one of the ten richest countries in the world.

However, in a relatively recent dark period called the "Dirty War" thousands of political dissidents 'disappeared' in a bout of state sponsored terrorism and almost every family on Argentine soil was affected. It ended only in 1983 when Argentina was returned to public rule and is still a very sensitive subject.

Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I know a lot of Argentinian jokes. Also, as Austria I am experienced in playing douche's.
Back to top Go down
Vash Zwingli
New members
New members

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:57 am

Name: Vash Zwingli
Country representing: Switzerland
Personality: Over protected of his adopted sister Erika, Vash tends to be the nicest around her. But he makes his way sticking to his harsh and uptight side that makes him look like a doosh when first approached, and when the time is need he will pull out his guns,like literally o.o
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: Im pretty good at it so far, I really like rping with this character even though I just started at it really. I have to work out a few kinks but hey whats practice for eh?...Over all I think I can learn here for future references >.>
Back to top Go down
Erika Vogel
New members
New members
Erika Vogel

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 pm

(( So you finally made your character app, Zack? Lol, you've been here for how many weeks? XD ))
Back to top Go down
Nilo M. Boliviar
New members
New members

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:44 am

OC Name: Nilo Mamani Boliviar
Country representing: Bolivia

Personality: He is generally timid. He doesn't talk to anyone but his ex-husband Peru. If he must speak to anyone else he writes what he wants to say on a notepad he conceals in his hoodie. Not many countries know much about him... He is hostile to most of the other Latino countries and avoids them when possible. He doesn't tolerate anyone being mean towards his friends and would even challenge Russia and Belarus if threatened. He has very low self-esteem, despite excelling at what he sets his mind to. He takes all comments and critiscism to heart. Thus getting offended easily. He likes to cling to Peru and hide behind him when possible. He also makes pervy comments on relationships and will write them in his notepad and show them to other countries to make them squirm. He is an introvert. Big time. He can be worse than Canada. But he can also be really sweet.

Appearance: Almost always in a Black hoodie with the Bolivian flag on it and a white v-neck shirt and dark jeans with black shoes. He never shows his face and has black emo-style hair that covers his eyes. His hood is always up and no one but Peru and Spain have ever seen his beautiful blue eyes. He hates the sun and thus he is the most pale out of the spanish countries. He is self-conscious when it comes to his skin tone... He stands at about 5'9". Even when he wears stuff like swimtrunks, his hair covers his eyes. Peru often wonders how he can see. He keeps numerous items in his hoodie. Some of which make no sense because they wouldn't fit. ((Think of the purse from Marry Poppins.))

History: During the presidency of Marshal Andrés de Santa Cruz, Bolivia enjoyed the most successful period of his history with great social and economic advancement. Santa Cruz got involved in internal Peruvian political problems and succeeded in unifying Peru and Bolivia into a confederation, the Peru–Bolivian Confederation. This move was perceived as a threat to regional power balance and Chile and Argentina declared war. The War of the Confederation broke out and different wars against almost all its neighbors were fought during this period with sound victories against its enemies but maybe the turning point took place on the fields of Paucarpata where the Confederacion Peru-Boliviana led by Santa Cruz forced the Chilean and Peruvian rebel armies to sign the peace treaty known as the Paucarpata Treaty which included their unconditional surrender; later this treaty was discarded by the Chilean parliament. The rebel Peruvians and the Chilean army set off to a new war against Santa Cruz, defeating the Confederation on the fields of Yungay. This was the turning point on Bolivian history after this moment for nearly 60 years, coups and short-lived constitutions dominated Bolivian politics.
Going through a vicious economical and political crisis Bolivia's military weakness was demonstrated during the War of the Pacific (1879–83), when it lost its seacoast and the adjoining rich nitrate fields to Chile. All in all it was a history of war with Bolivia and Peru against their surrounding nieghbors.

Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I act this way a lot around new people and used to be the biggest introvert ever! I am extrememly qualified! His personality is a lot like mine...
Back to top Go down
Pure
New members
New members
Pure

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Name: Pure ("Paki" meaning "Pure/Clean")

Country Representing: Pakistan

Physical Appearance:
With straight midnight black hair that reaches down to her hips and icy blue, Pure is truly a sight to behold, tugging at the heart of every man. Her pale skin originates from Afghanistan and her roots are deeply embedded in Arab as most of her citizens come from those countries. Her small and delicate body frame appeals to all those who set eyes upon her. Although she is 16 years old, she looks far younger, appearing to be aged around 10-12 years old. Her height, sitting at about 4"6 contributes to the misinterpretation of her age. Weighing less than 70 pounds, Pure is greatly underweight and if often picked up and thrown into the air by her friends for fun because she is so light-weight. Being so slow in the development of her body, Pure lacks growth in all of her womanly features- her chest flat, yet not quite. She is most often spotted wearing a white dress to match her name.

Personality:
Behind all that beauty, there is also a brain - one can see it in her eyes. An expert at most medical terms, Pure excels at science and math, which makes her a very logical, no-nonsense kind of person. Never one to speak much, she's one of the strong and silent types - except she's not physically strong; it's more of a mental thing. Her face is usually monotone, showing no expressions but inside, she feels more than any human ever can. Conflicts, corruption, and insanity rage on inside her but is covered up so no one else can see. She is also extremely polite, but most people can't tell because they are far too intrigued by her intense aura. Being the world's leading exporter in clothes/fabric, Pure posses a very unique and expert sense of fashion. The fabric she exports had hand made designs sewn into them that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.

Hobbies/interests:
Pure is defiantly not a social kind of person, even though that is quite ironic since she deals with them all the time. In her spare time, she reads books (mainly mystery books) and is a very poetic person herself. Her favorite sports include soccer and cricket, both of which she excels at. Hockey is defiantly one of her least favorite since she can't even keep her balance on the ice. Most of the time, she sits behind a spindle, weaving new fabrics that other countries demand from her. Her favorite season is spring and her least favorite is winter. Her signature colors are green and white, but she likes sky blue as well. She loves to travel and has been to many different parts of the world. But the country she has visited most is America, the place where she had continued her studies for her medical profession.

PASTA~!
Back to top Go down
Sadiq Adnan
New members
New members
Sadiq Adnan

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 am

Name: Sadik Adnan

Country representing: Turkey

Personality:
A show off, quite stubborn, nosy and very competitive(especially when it comes to Greece), but overall very friendly. He also has a soft side for Japan.

Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!:
I've RPed as Turkey more than once before. Actually, I think this is my fourth time. I'm actually quite good at it. And I pretty much act like him sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 am

In the name of lady liberty and all that awesome American stuff...

I WELCOME YOU,

THANKS GIVING MEAL DUDE,

TO

HETALIA

8D
Back to top Go down
China
New members
New members
China

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:45 am

(( Hey, is it OK if I change to China to Fem!America? I just... I just downright fail with China. ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
New members
New members
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:18 pm

China wrote:
(( Hey, is it OK if I change to China to Fem!America? I just... I just downright fail with China. ;w; ))

DO IT NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
New members
New members
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Arthur Kirkland wrote:
Name: Arthur Kirkland
((I liek to drink tea . . . because I'm Arthur Kirkland, and I liek to eat crumpits . . . because I'm Arthur Kirkland, And I liek to wear knickers . . . because I'm Arthur Kirkland, and I liek to do Alfred . . . because I'm Arthur Kirkland~! well . . . that's what the video says o__O||))
Country representing: England
Personality (mostly to see your characterization): A gentleman
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I've been role-playing for liek . . . 7 years o3o and through those years I've learn't that it doesn't matter how you role-play just so long as you're having fun. Idk . . . D= I just . . . well . . . I'm just amazing? plus the fact I'm an Arthur fan-girl . . . I've rp'd him else-where . . .

THAT WAS YOU?!?!?!?! affraid
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
New members
New members
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I can't believe I didn't fill this out!! Is Feliciana an OC or...

Name:Feliciana Vargas
Country Representing:Italy!
Personality:Feliciana is alot like her elder brother, Feliciano, but she can be a bit more aggresive and tends to be stubborn when it comes to things she cares about.
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!:My name is Serena and like love to cosplay as Kagome Higurashi from Inu Yasha, sadly hasn't gotten any Hetalia cosplay, please don't shoot me! And I like to RP! Like, ALOT! cheers

PASTA~!
Back to top Go down
China
New members
New members
China

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 am

Feliciana Vargas wrote:
China wrote:

DO IT NOW!!!

(( Girnig So, um, is that a yes? ;w; ))
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:06 am

sure go ahead I don't mind!
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
China
New members
New members
China

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:12 am

Feliks Łukasiewicz wrote:
sure go ahead I don't mind!
Thanks Poland~! <3
So I guess I'll just forever abandon this account then? Very Happy
Just like my Facebook accounts, my Tumblr, my Youtube account, my life. /SHOT I'll shut up now ;w;
Back to top Go down
Emily Jones
New members
New members
Emily Jones

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 am

Aanndd~.
HERE I AM. 8D
*Works on intro and shizz.*
Back to top Go down
Alice Kirkland
New members
New members
Alice Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:13 am

OC Name: Alice Kirkland (Fem England)
Country representing: England
Personality: Alice is a lot like like her older brother, acting like she is a lady, but she is actually stubborn and has a short temper. (Like her brother, but he wouldn't admit it. cx) She does have a sweet side, but it's hard to find it.
Appearance: Like her brother, Alice has forest green eyes and light blonde hair.
History (to see how you translate the country's actual history into your character's background): Pretty much the same thing Arthur went through. :U
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: Lets see... I've been rping for a long time, but I don't normally rp humans, so I wanted to see what it would be like. :]

(Lolwow... Look how lazy I am. :'D)

Passstaaa!~~~ 8D
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:08 am

((O____O When did my girl version join?! D,: I enjoyed being Alice every once and awhile . . . ah well . . .))
Back to top Go down
http://yumyumsushee123.deviantart.com/
Allie Kirkland
New members
New members
Allie Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:31 am

OC Name: Allie Kirkland
Country representing: Scotland
Personality: Allie is quite laid back character yet like Scott she can become short tempered while under the influence of alcohol, while often still being a joker. While occasionally indulging in cigarettes, the habit only forms under conditions where there is pressure. Usually keeping to herself, Allie is able to confidently socialize with ease. Similarities between her brothers include the ability to see mystical creatures such as fairies and pixies and such.
Appearance: Long red hair up to her waist that she keeps down, dark green eyes and several piercings on her left ear.
History: Allie grew up with her twin brother Scott who was her role model and at times bounced to extremes with being over protective or under protective. Learning about life the hard way with the quarreling between her brothers, she is often times volatile towards others who are seen as a threat and has difficulty making final decisions.
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I've roleplayed quite a few times in different characters and just recently started to rp as Scott and just seems like I might make a good fem! version of him ^^
Back to top Go down
Manada
New members
New members
Manada

PostSubject: Huzzah (2)    Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Name: Manada
Personality: I am relatively kind, funny, protective, happy go lucky, loves chocolate,
Appearance: About 5'7" relatively well built average size blue/green eyes, dirty blonde hair combed to the right
History: Not well known as well as Matthew (though he is not neither) lives in the basement of Matthews' basement, more war happy
Back to top Go down
Sweden
New members
New members
Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 am

Name -
Berwald Oxenstierna

Country representing -
Sweden.

Age -

Personality -
A silent man with a daring expression that would make the toughest of men curl up in a ball of shock or fear. But the silly thing is poor Berwald is quite sweet, and careful. He loves cute things and is very handy with building especially furniture. It's just he grew up in intense surroundings and ferocious ways his mask of glaring just kinda stuck with him and so he always comes of as scary or intimidating when he only wants to help.

Qualification and personality description -
Well my qualification would most likely be on how I used to Role play this character quite a lot on WCRPG (Warrior Cats Role Playing Game) Since they had mini boards and what not for Hetalia and Homestuck. I am a very experienced fanfiction writer and trainee journalist.

[ Extra junk about myself - Also on me well I don't mind giving out a bit of information. I love sports and late night reading. Also cramming some anime in with my free time and Role playing or writing period is just loads of fun form me. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reservations/ Character list
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4