Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reservations/ Character list

Go down 
+35
Emily Jones
Feliciana Vargas
Sadiq Adnan
Pure
Nilo M. Boliviar
Vash Zwingli
Miguel Moretti[Argentina]
Leónidas Edwards(Chile )
Alejandro Cubillas (Peru)
Heracles Karpusi
China
Erika Vogel
Yong Soo Im
Kingdom of Norway
Natalia
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Raivis Galante
Elizaveta Héderváry
Antonio Carriedo
Ivan Braginski
Roderich Edelstein
Francis Bonnefoy
Kiku Honda
Toris
Hyung Soo
Yong Soo
Arthur Kirkland
Alfred F. Jones
Feliciano
Antonio
Lovino Vargas
King of the Gilbirds
Matthieu Williams
Ludwig
Feliks Łukasiewicz
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 am

IKnowWhereYouLiveOwO
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 am

And i know where you live
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 am

Oh hon hon 8D
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:39 am

Trust me when i say you won't be making that sound for long! ^J^
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 am

I know what sound Mattie will be making soon

and it's not from prussia
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 am

Yeah cause I'm the one who's making him do the sound! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
Older/ Experienced Members
Older/ Experienced Members
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 am

*becomes france* hon hon hon! No-one vcan be more stalkerific zhan mua!
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am

It's not poland, either

AND IT'S DEFINITELY NOT FRANCY PANTS
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo
New members
New members
Yong Soo

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:48 am

Name: Yong Soo, da-ze
Country Representing: South Korea
Personality: Fairly loud, random, and rarely serious. He's pretty clingy to CHina and Japan.
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself: CAUSE YOUR BREASTS ARE KOREAS, DA-ZE~ I've been roleplaying Korea a ton. I'm not as into him as I am into America, but I cant be obsessive over only one char, now can I? :'D Anyway, harro~! and besides. Qualification comes from Korea.

pastaaa~

kimchi~
Back to top Go down
Hyung Soo
New members
New members
Hyung Soo

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 pm

OC Name: Hyung Soo
Country representing: North Korea
Personality: Calm, serious, has a soft-side, and gets po'd when he runs out of choco pies =D
Appearance: .___.
Spoiler:
History (to see how you translate the country's actual history into your character's background): Well, for one thing, Hyung is blind in his right eye because of the epidemic of blindness right now in North Korea, and everyone hates him . . . he hates his brother and wants him to become one with him =D ((russia moment)) but the creator of Hyung stated that he also has a soft side to him and made a promise to his younger twin brother that on day they will be together ^^
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I've rp'd Hyung plenty of times, basically master him and his obsessive compulsive over choco pies =D

Last edited by Hyung Soo on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:46 pm

((XD thats awesome I hope to see him often))
Back to top Go down
Toris
New members
New members
Toris

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 am

Name: Toris
Country representing: Lithuania
Personality:Um.. Well, I'm Lithuania. I'm very shy and often scared because of living with Russia for so long. I think family is really important. I would include Eduard, Ravias, and Feliks in my family.
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: Well, I've never RPed at Lithuania before and I would really love to try it after being Poland on many other sites and working closely with an AMAZING Lithuania.

Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
New members
New members
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:45 am

Name: Kiku Honda
Country Representing: Japan
Personality: Quiet, keeps to himself
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I've had many Hetalia roleplay accounts. I love them all and I work with them really well.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 am

Name: Francis Bonnefoy
Country representing: Le magnifique France~
Personality: Graceful and cultured but.... Extremely lecherous and absolutely proud of it. Proud of his culture and confident, but can be- IS very dramatic.
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I enjoy the finer points of sexual harassment.

Pasta~!

((Intro will be up soon~))
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein
New members
New members
Roderich Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:23 am

Name: Roderich Edelstein.
Country representing: Austria.
Personality: Devoutly conforming to the mindset of being a complete prude. He is curt and politely disinterested in everything you have to say. Mildly (extremely) OCD, but he might just act that way to indulge in some sort of extremely high class image of himself... Not that he isn't as high as a metaphorical kite when it comes to class (and sass).
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I am extremely affluent in the practice of 'dissing' someone in a very felicitous and intellectual manner.

Pasta~
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
New members
New members
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 am

Name: Ivan Braginski
Country representing: Russian Federation
Personality (mostly to see your characterization): A happy young man, who seems to just enjoy life all together. He is often made happy by the most insignificant things, but can also be angered by them if the by chance take a slight turn down the wrong road. When angry he becomes irrational and violent, but only for a moment before he begins to think of other way to get back at this person, most of which became dangerous no matter how childish and playful they seem. He seems to have a sick fascination with death, and would happily rip the wings off of a butterfly given the chance. He is the man to place a bear trap under someone's pillow.
Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: Ahh... I was very much born as who I was... ahh... my genetic structure has not changed too much! Well, I'm sure it has changed a little because of radiation... but that is not all bad!

Pasta~!

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antonio Carriedo
New members
New members
Antonio Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 am

Name: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Country representing: España

Personality (mostly to see your characterization): Antonio is a fairly laid back person, though it could merely be the fact he's a bit of an air head. He's cheerful, passionate and obnoxiously optimistic. However, due to the fact he's a stereotypical "dumb blond" sans the blond, he can come off as clueless and insensitive. He tends to slip into his native tongue and has an acute fondness for cute and adorable things.

Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I've been RPing since the ripe age of 12 and am currently taking part in a few RP sites are well as RPs on Gaia. I'd like to say I have a pretty good grasp on the English language and am therefore capable of stringing together interesting sentences whilst advancing with the plot line. Also, I'm going on my fourth year of Spanish at school and recently went on a trip to Spain. I think I've got this.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry
New members
New members
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Name: Magyar Koztarsasag (Maggie is good too... ^ ^)

Country representing: Hungary

Personality (mostly to see your characterization):

In her past, Hungary was once a nomadic girl who loved to chase after horses on the plains, and was a rather tomboyish child, to the point where she believed herself to be a boy until hitting puberty. She is described as being both a reliable older sister type and the manliest character in the series, and she also appears to be a fujoshi (literal: "rotten woman," a woman who is a yaoi fan).

She doesn't get along well with Romania or Prussia, to the point where their relationship is described as being like that of a cat and a dog. It is also said that due to her dislike of Romanians, she would name her dogs after them. She was once married to Austria, though their union broke off. She still has feeling directed to him, though they are mostly confusing.

Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: I've been role-playing for about 7 years now... though I don't really have a lot of experience rping a Canon Character. I read up on Hetalia, and also watched a few episodes. This is my first time as Hungary. I hope you gain more experience from this place. Thank you~ -Bows-

Pasta

Viszontlátásra! (Goodbye)

Last edited by Allya on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Allya signed up! :'D Welcome to the site ^_^

Lost still has me banned on NRPG ;3;
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:30 am

Mein, mein! We certainly have acquired quite a few new members! Welcome to HetaliaFun! I hope you all enjoy! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Raivis Galante
New members
New members
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 am

May I have Latvia? Pwetty Pwetty Pwease? Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 Inlove10
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante
New members
New members
Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 am

OC Name: Raivis Galante
Country representing: Latvia
Personality:
One of the first things a person would notice upon meeting Raivis, other than his frail appearance, is his severe stutter. He doesn’t know why he stutters, or when it started, it just simply happens. Because of this, and the fact that he is a naturally meek person, he has been the victim or severe bullying in his life. Thanks to this bullying, he has developed a fear of people in general.

Ever since he was small, Raivis has been easily frightened. A large book being dropped with a loud bang? He’ll jump and scream, often covering his head and retreating to the fetal position. It is just insanely easy to startle him. Of course, his tendancy to space out doesn’t help either.

Did I mention that he has this horrible problem with saying the worst possible thing at the worst possible time? Despite his docile nature, he can be incredibly blunt. His intention is never to hurt feelings to offend people, but things just tend to slip out sometimes.

Appearance:
Raivis is a tiny little guy, standing at only about four and a half feet. Not only is he small, but he is also extremely thin a frail because of his illness. He had been thin before he got sick, and the uncontrollable weight loss made him simply skeletal. He has violet, slightly sunken eyes that are framed by his messy blond hair. It’s not too long, but he obviously is in need of a hair cut.

All over his thin body are mostly random bruises that he has gained from the simplest of things, like the bruises on his ankles gained from standing too long, or a large bruise on his wrist that he got from accidentally banging his hand on a wall.

History (to see how you translate the country's actual history into your character's background):
Born in one of the poorer districts of Riga, Raivis can’t say that he had many luxuries growing up. When he was four, his father died in a horrible accident that his job in the paper factory. In spite of all this, his mother did her best to stay strong for her son and took up a job as a maid to support their small family. Because she didn’t want to leave such a young child on his own, she often brought Raivis with her to work. The daughter of her employers, Alise, would always be remembered as the first of a long line of bullies. One of her favorite pass times was making then little boy cry, actually.

At the age of twelve, his mother had saved up enough money to move herself and her son to America. She had heard such wonderful things about it, and hoped that in America she would be able to provide her son with a better education. Unfortunately, even in a new home, the bullies didn’t stop. After all, he was a short kid with a weird accent and a horrible stutter.

Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!:
I have experienced roleplay for more than four years. I love to write, so no trouble there. Wink I believe I am qualified for this rp site. I hope I can meet your standards. Thank You, Brae~ Oh, and I read the rules, so, PASTA!~

Last edited by Raivis Galante on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor Fix-Up)
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya
New members
New members
Yekaterina Braginskaya

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Name: Yekaterina Braginskaya

Country representing: Ukraine

Personality (mostly to see your characterization): [hope y'all don't mind if I use a personality I wrote for Ukraine on a different RP site] A bit shy at first, Katya tends to be friendly and open-minded once out of her shell. She’s warm-hearted, though she wears that heart on her sleeve, and always looks for the good in people. Her motherly side is often apparent, especially around her siblings, whether it’s patting crumbs off their cheeks or giving them a gently hug in greeting. With her siblings and those she knows well Katya smiles and jokes around, enjoying her time with her loved ones. She’s easily excitable and quite fond of hugs and other affectionate gestures.

However, she’s extremely emotional and has the ability to cry at the drop of a hat. She’ll admit to abusing such a power in few instances (only when needed for manipulation purposes that have no malicious intent whatsoever, such as to keep two people from fighting).

Though she seems like a soft, happy airhead, she’s a bit more observant, most of these observations kept secret and stored away for only her knowledge (she’s quite a fan of people-watching). She’ll keep any secret and guard it with her life, whether she’s close with the person or not.

Yekaterina can also be classified as a “worrywart”. She’s constantly fretting over the smallest things and concern is one of her default expressions (the other being a fond smile). Sometimes the worrying will even send her into small internal panic attacks, causing her to tear up. However, she’ll eventually talk herself down from the metaphorical tree into which she had internally climbed.

Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!: Well, I'm also RPing Spain but I just really like Ukraine. She's a bit of a spirit animal for me and just a total sweetheart. Other than that read over my Spain app for qualifications, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Natalia
New members
New members
Natalia

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Name:
Natalia Arlovskaya

Country representing:
Belarus

Personality (mostly to see your characterization):
Natalia is almost always a very icy and ruthless girl—were you to meet her on the street, she would give you a cold glare and continue on her way. It would probably be best for everyone’s sake if you didn’t take this personally; she’s very wary of strangers and you’re no exception. Were you to force your company upon her (assuming that you and her knives don’t get acquainted), you’d find her to be extremely standoffish, irritated, and potentially either shy or violent. Being the younger of the other two siblings in her family, Natalia isn’t used to creating relations on her own, and rarely will.

To the (un)lucky few that she does know well, chances are either that she loves them deeply or throws darts at their photos. The person she loves the most is undoubtedly her elder brother, to the point of demanding their marriage, obsessively stalking him, and attempting to murder any of his potential love interests. Despite this, her intentions are at least reasonably good—Natalia doesn’t trust anyone besides herself to make him happy, and she’s absolutely certain that once he stopped crying he would see just how much he’d missed over the years.

Despite her general coldhearted exterior, she isn’t absolutely always uncaring and angry, though it would certainly seem that way. Were someone to be capable of working their way past her callous demeanor, it would be found that she is able to love not sadistically, but with her heart. It may be very difficult to tell once this has occurred, as she generally treats even those she genuinely loves with contempt (excluding, of course, Ivan).

She has no qualms about manipulating or pushing down someone else for her benefit, though if confronted, is very good at feigning innocence and blaming it on the other's own incompetence. Natalia is quite good at passively insulting and/or sabotaging others, and is usually fairly difficult to beat in arguments. That said, if she feels that her chances of winning are slim, she's clever enough to back off in a manner that allows her to keep her pride. In elaboration, Natalia has confidence to spare, and isn't shy about using it to her advantage.

Furthermore, while the ‘marrymebrother’ vibe is certainly prominent, it is in fact not her default personality. Though she is extremely perseverant and headstrong, particularly in this desire, she’s typically very quiet and reserved, if a bit sadistic and distinctly unsympathetic.

In short, Natalia probably does not like you and you would probably do best to leave her be.

Explain what makes you qualified and yourself!:
((Er, to be honest, I'm not, but I'll try anyway. I'm nineteen, just as she is, a girl, and Russian, which is sort of like Belarussian except for the fact that Belarus hates Russia now. That is to say, I was born there, and lived there up until my eighteenth birthday, so I'd say I'm familiar with the culture and well enough so with the history. Also, I've been roleplaying since the tender age of 14, when I was speaking broken English and thinking that I was really, really cool. Usually, I play Poland, Finland, or Estonia, however I've also done Russia, America, Belarus, England, and a variety of other characters.

My name's Asami, as you may have gathered, I used to live in Russia, I'm nineteen, and at the moment I'm residing in the county of Cheshire in England. I'm studying to become a nurse practitioner, so I'm decently bright, I think. I'm terribly shy, but, er, if you'd like to talk to me, go ahead? You know, if you want to. I wouldn't want to pressure you into something or anything like that.

Pasta~
Marriage~ ))

Last edited by Natalia on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Terribly sorry, I neglected everyone's favourite source of empty calories!)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:49 am

(Welcome all! ^^ I'm so glad we are filling up the Soviets so nicely. *crosses her fingers for an Estonia soon!*)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reservations/ Character list   Reservations/ Character list - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reservations/ Character list
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next