Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kissing Contest (NC-17)

Go down 
+5
Matthieu Williams
King of the Gilbirds
Feliks Ɓukasiewicz
Feliciano
Ludwig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy
New members
New members
Francis Bonnefoy

Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:50 am

"Oh hon hon hon hon~!" France smiles at Germany and continues. "Et ez nozing to be ashamed of~! Amour ez a beautiful zing~! Everyone knows your heart ez beating for Italy~!" France grins at this takes a sip from the wine glass he brought out with him.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:57 am

It took every fiber of restraint in Germany's body to not elbow the Frenchman in the gut...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amaranth-Ebony/117039721724040
China
New members
New members
China

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 pm

China noticed that a lot of the other countries were entering a bar that was across the street from where he is already. So he walked on into the building and took a good look around. "Ni hao!" He said, to no one in particular. "What's everyone doing here, aru?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Older/ Experienced Members
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:08 am

Canada was preoccupied by studying the hockey tickets, looking up though he gave France a suspicious stare,"W-wait... what? D-Did you say microchip....?" he asked, his eyes widening, temporarily forgetting the tickets. Canada waved at China, smiling," B-bonjour China.." he said, putting the tickets in his pocket he walked over to Germany and France.

(( Omg so sorry... I kinda died... again.... ))
Back to top Go down
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:45 am

(I died too, but idk if I'm supposed to come back in yet... Eh, I'll do it anyways.)

Suddenly France and Germany hear a loud crash in the alley nearby, along with a small "ow..." Italy rounds the corner a few seconds later, cradling his bruising cheek in his hand and reaching for the door. He blinks at the two for a second, then smiles and waves. "Oh, ciao guys!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
New members
New members
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:31 am

"Kon'nichiwa China." Japan said as he ordered sake from the bar. He sipped on it slowly as he looked around at everything that was going on.

(i died in here to but that's because of me getting grounded and stuff.... Anyways lol short post is short)
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:25 am

Germany lurched at the sound of the loud crash. "Vhat zhe hell?!" Forgetting his and France's conversation, he rounded the corner to investigate when he came across Italy, disheveled on the ground. "Italy?" he walked over to his friend before crouching down on one knee to help him. "Vhat are you doing...?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 am

(thought I already came around the corner XD oh well)

Feliciano blinks his blurring vision clear. "Oh, h-hey Germany..." he mumbles as he climbs unsteadily to his feet. "I-I was just...trying to get away from Romano." He rubs the back of his head as he wonders why the Dumpster had to be under the men's restroom window.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:24 am

(Oh, so you did. My bad!)

Germany sighed. If he ever got his hands on that tomato-munching brother of Feli's...
Back to top Go down
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:29 am

(Lol s'okay. Let's just roll with this)

Italy frowns at Germany's angry expression. He only ever sees him like this when the house is a disaster area, as he likes to call it, and he's already angry. "Doitsu...?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Germany snapped back to reality. "Er... Nozing, Italy... Just forget it."
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Gilbert was in jail... again. He called his borther to bail him out....... again.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig
Ludwig

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Germany jolted a bit as he felt the cellphone in his pocket vibrate and play a bit from the chorus of "Springtime for Hitler". Blushing, the blond flipped open his phone and silenced the ringtone as Italy laughed at how well the little jingle suited Germany. "Hallo?" he greeted into the speaker.

He gritted his teeth and held the receiver away from his ear as Prussia's voice erupted over it in a cross-between angered and panicked tone.

"Gilbert?" Germany brought the phone back to his ear. "Gilbert! You have to calm down! Now, explain to me-calmly!-vhat happened?"

The Aryan was silent for a few moment as he heard his brother rehash his dilemma in a calmer tone. After a while, the German sighed irritably. "...You vere jailed for public drunkenness and civil disobedience?" He waited for his brother to confirm that. With another sigh, Germany nodded. "Okay, bruder, I come by to bail you out. Just don't cause anymore trouble! I vill be zhere in about half an hour. Okay, ja. Ich liebe dich, auch, East."

Snapping the cellphone shut, Germany looked to Italy. "It's Gilbert- he's in jail und I have to go and bail his ass out... again." He recalled how he had to fork over bail earlier that week after his brother was arrested for a DUI. "Vould you like to come vith me, Italy?" the German offered. Better than going to the jailhouse alone...
Back to top Go down
Feliciano
New members
New members
Feliciano

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:31 am

Italy kicks at the dirt as Germany takes the call, easily overhearing Prussia's yelling into the receiver. Soon, however, the only part of the conversation that he understands is Doitsu's end. Even then it isn't much. Finally, Ludwig hangs up and explains the situation. The only thing that surprises Feliciano is being asked to tag along.
"Really?" he yelps. Covering his mouth, he smiles sheepishly. "I-I mean, sure!"

(Huh. Turns out mom doesn't care that I got online even though I'm "grounded")
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
New members
New members
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 am

Japan continued to drink sake waiting for everyone to get back and waiting for someone to break the silence that was starting to take effect in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Contest (NC-17)   Kissing Contest (NC-17) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kissing Contest (NC-17)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Time to role play!-
Jump to: