Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

classroom 1 (science)

Go down 
+2
Alfred F. Jones
Feliks Łukasiewicz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

classroom 1 (science) Empty
PostSubject: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 pm

((cause you know you love it))
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliafun.rpg-board.net
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Al had come into class late.
It's no surprise, really. When he walked in he was just putting his blackberry back into his pocket, so in a way it was obvious that he had been busy on the phone. Whether it's for professional reasons or otherwise, the students didn't care - one of the more outspoken of the bunch decided to tease him on it. Well... a white lie wouldn't hurt anyone, would it? Shrugging it off he moved in front of the class and shot his 9 watt smile, before putting his hand down on the nearest desk with a loud enough noise to make the dozing student flinch awake. "Alright, after lunch with Mr. Kirkland's scones, I need a little excitement." HE didnt wait to see if any of the students were listening or not. Turning to the board he pulled down a sheet that basically explained combustion and chemical reactions. "The gloves and goggles are at the back. I've been drilling this into your guyses heads for a while, so this'll be a practice run - now, who wants to make things combust?"
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Poland stared at him making a discusted face, "Like eww no that could ruin my new clothes!" No one ever seem ed to understand that all his clothes were new because he wore something new everyday since he hated repeating fashions! "Like can't we like partner up or like something?" Poland asked this hoping that he would be able to make his poor unfortunate partner do all the work. "Why is it that we have to blow things up can't we do something actually fun?" Poland carried that look on his face that seemed to say no matter what Alfred said he was gonna talk back and if he dared make him eat scones revenge would be swift because he wasn't ruining today's skirt like he did yesterday's. Oh god he could just remember it not the skirt had gotten holes where no hole should ever be...
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

"FOOL!" Well, someone has been watching too much Soul Eater. "In Gakuen Hetalia you don't simply blow things up! You blow things up... HEROICALLY!" It was purely a random outburst. In short, he collected himself and then instructed the students to go and grab a partner stating that they could choose. Immediately, girls began glomping their partners and the guys merely shrugged it off. "Lukaseewakz," America more or less murdered the pronounciation. "There's body covers in the back too for anyone who wants 'em. Artie gave them to me and I haven't gotten around to getting rid of them." Body cover is putting it lightly - they looked like aprons, cause well, they are aprons. "Anyway~" He made his way over to his desk, and picked up his still cold pop bottle off of his desk. It's not McDonalds, but it'll suffice. "All of your supplies have been laid out. Turn the burners to..." he paused to give the temperature. "And do not cover the top - heat has to escape somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Feliks' face takes on a look of horror,"Never that would like ruin my out fit!" He also stares at Alfred if his teacher wanted a explosion he would get it... Feliks smiled while pulling out his phone texting Athur that Alfred wanted to eat lunch with him, but didn't want to be seen as 'unheroic.' He also stated he was happy to eat anything the Brit made. "Mr. Jones like how could you have even suggested that ugly thing ruining my outfit! That's just cruel just pain sickening you like can't like ever do that again!" Feliks usually wasn't like this, but today he was upset at already having lost three shirts and refused to lose any others.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 pm

"It has flowers on it. Pink, too." He shrugged, texting on his phone while he continued to drink from his bottle of coke.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Feliks pouted, but grabbed the apron none-the-less and put it on, "I like hate this class..." Feliks hated having to do his own work oh where was Liet when you needed him.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
Older/ Experienced Members
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 am

Prussia just walked into class, IPod blaring through his headphones at full volume. He shrugged, "Looks like I'm late... again."
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 am

The Albino walked over to his brother and pulled his headphones out. "You're doing all the work and stuff. You know Science isn't really my strong suit. Unless you want to lose your eyebrows like that one time in the kitchen, I'd say yes."
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 am

Al is genuinely one of the more lax of the teachers. Glancing up from the text he was about to send to Arthur he waved Gilbert to sit down, not really caring. Hey, his loss. "I'll mark you down as here. Pick a partner; any questions, just ask your partner."
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:16 am

Gilbert smirked, an idea coming to him. "Why don't we set that blonde's apron on fire?" He whispered, gesturing to Poland. "He kept me up all night with his late night phone calls to whoever Liet is."
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:20 am

"Okay. Then just give me some fire and I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 am

Prussia took his firey rod (*shotforpervertedness*) and touched it against Poland's apron, catching it immeadiately.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:29 am

Gilbert laughed and snuck back over to stand beside his brother.
Back to top Go down
Hyung Soo
New members
New members
Hyung Soo

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:38 am

Hyung was seriously late, but he didn't care, he hated this class for one reason; the teacher. He was horrible, truly horrible and late. What kind of teacher is late? He clearly didn't take his job seriously. Hyung stood outside of the front door, pondering if he should just skip class and go play sick in the nurses office, it was a difficult decision.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:38 am

Alfred had noticed their behavior, but he was hoping it would be a mild prank. Well, that would make his morning interesting. Raising an eyebrow his lips closed over the straw connecting to his drink, his eyes on the two while Gilbert took out a hot rod. Sucking some carbonated liquid back into his mouth he put the cup down and stood, a little tempted to let Gilbert do this... But this is his job. That would be a no no.

Maybe combustion wasn't a good topic.

"watcha dooooing?" Al spoke in his cheerful tone next to Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:42 am

Prussia nearly died of heart attack when his teacher showed up next to him. "Uhh...." Looks to his brother for help.
Back to top Go down
King of the Gilbirds
King of the Gilbirds

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 am

Gilbert sighed. 'my brother is useless.' He looked up at Mr. Jones, "I noticed this had fallen on the floor and was picking it up."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 am

Canada gasped, bursting through the door he immediately began to babble apologies," I-I'm so sorry I'm late! My a-alarm clock didn't go off i-in time and I woke up late!" he explained quickly, obviously upset for being late.

Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:39 am

These guys were awesome! Despite the fact that he knew Ludwig must be involved, he couldn't come to be angered at the two; as long as other students aren't being picked on, it's just fine. If al was as sadistic as the Russian teacher a few doors down, he would just leave them alone. But Feliks... "sounds fun. Bumped into Feliks with it too, right?" he raised an eyebrow, but his tone conveyed his meaning clear as day. He was about to dish out a warning - detentions are lame - when a student burst into the room. Some of the students got confused looks on their faces at who this was, but Alfred remembered who Matthew was. It's probably not appropriate, but Matthew has to be the cutest student he's seen. Totally moe.

"Grab a partner Matthew, I'll mark you off as here." he wasn't overly laced on lates - this is the start of the school year. It's fine for a few days. Not that Alfred noticed, but it appeared that the partner choices were slim.
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:01 am

Poland stared in horror at the flame that was steadly climbing his apron, but it was thankfully only on the apron as he pulled it off and threw at prussia even though he did not know it was prussia who had done it he knew he had something to do with it. Poland then was able to wear his clothes with out problems and could watch as the on fire apron hit prussia. "That's what you get you like total jerk!" He brushed off his clothes which were only slightly charred and changed into the spares in his bag. ((yes infront of everyone))
Back to top Go down
Feliks Łukasiewicz
Admin
Admin
Feliks Łukasiewicz

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:23 am

Poland was not going to let this go never would he ever do so he set Gilbert's colthes on fire in the same fashion as Gilbert had done to him and then went over to Alfred, "Hey Mr. Jones if I cause the most heroic expolsion ever would you give me extracrredit? Though I would need your help because you are the most heroic guy I have ever met! So would you?" Poland had even sunken down to ass kissing if it meant revenge that skirt had been his favorite and he was absolutey livid.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 am

Al decided to keep Ludwig out of this. He's not letting himself be dragged into this - that has to count for somethin, right? Grabbing a wet towel he put out the miniature fire that Feliks had begun to make on Gilbert, ignoring anything the Prussian may say while he locked eyes with Feliks. "You can show me after class. Both of you." well, Mr. Jones isn't really known for handing out detentions... as long as you don't harm other students, he's usually very lax. Except for now. "If you touch anything that can be used to set others on fire, that'll add another 30 minutes onto after the time I'll be keeping you. comprendo?" He quirked an eyebrow, moving forward and passing the sticks to their partners.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Canada glanced around the room," E-eh...? Who's left...?" he muttered, looking for anyone who didn't have someone near them, seeing no one was left.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Deeming that he's done with dealing with the Prussian and Polish boys, Alfred shoots them a grin before turning to go back to his desk. Maybe Arthur texted back... or probably not. During school hours, the Englishman always turns off his cellphone. It's too bad. Alfred had been texting him to tease him on "a scale from 1 - 10, what is the probability of your class blowing up?" ect ect. Arthur is a fatherly figure to Alfred, although they're colleges and friends. Arthur is the one that had got Alfred this job, afterall.
Hearing a whispy voice he had to pay attention to catch the words of one of the students that stands out the most. Around others, he fades into the background. In class he fades into the background a lot as well, but Alfred notices him. Matthew is one of the few students that keep from trouble. While he loves trouble, it's not fun when it's occurring every time he walks into class - Kiku is also a good student, but more than once he has caught him reading books that look... not school appropriate. At all. The student probably wouldn't be happy that he's technically a teachers pet - but at least Alfred doesn't show it openly. He treats him just like any other student.

"Ahaha! Need a partner?" He was tempted to sling an arm around his shoulder, but the students with their immature minds - Alfred's mind isn't any better - would get the wrong idea. That wouldn't be good if it reached the teachers. Deciding to hell with it he slung an arm around Matthew's shoulder and grinned. "North Americans gotta stick together, eh? The hero will be your partner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) Empty

Back to top Go down

classroom 1 (science)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Gakuen hetalia-
Jump to: