Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

classroom 1 (science)

Go down 
+2
Alfred F. Jones
Feliks Ɓukasiewicz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthieu Williams
Older/ Experienced Members
Matthieu Williams

classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Canada, being as innocent and oblivious as he was, didn't find the gesture at all dirty in any way. "U-um, thanks, sir," he said softly, blushing. "W-what's the experiment again?" he questioned, looking at the other students he wasn't quite sure what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 pm

(Mattie being innocent makes me feel guilty for pedo-ing him up eventually ;A; )

Leading him over to one of the free tables he turned on a burner, the action dropping his arm from Matthew's shoulders. "Spontaneous combustion." Well, not spontaneous, but it just sounds cool, kay? "Just like in the movies! while we won't be running out of flaming or exploding buildings, we'll be doing this..." He passed Matthew one of the supplies, explaining the procedure with enthusiasm - including many "boom" and "shwooom~" noises for emphasizing. He keeps teaching fun. Standing next to Matthew he talked to the boy as though he'd talk to a colleague or a friend. "Anyway, it'll create a bunch of heroic colours that look like fireworks when the chemicals react. It'll be blue red and white, cause it's American that way."

Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:52 pm

((Lol don't worry about it))

Canada listened with interest, slightly grinning at his teacher's slightly childish teaching methods. "So basically w-we're blowing things up?" Canada said, making sure Mr. America was done speaking.

He looked at the chemicals with interest," Anyway, s-so are we just going to be mixing these c-chemicals?" Canada asked, motioning at the vials on the table.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 pm

"Yep!" Well, he sounded enthusiastic on combustion... "It'll be controlled though, so the beakers don't explode and hit the students. That wouldn't be good." Reaching forward he grabbed for the supplies, remembering that he should probably get Mattie to run them through how to do this - for the past week they've been preparing for this experiment. As a teacher Alfred knows how to do this easily, but he should get his student to do at least half of it. Either way, Matthew will be getting a good mark - he's a good student.

"We have to mix them a certain way, though. This is one of those boring experiments where you have to get the order right, but the end is worth it. Remember how?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

(I don't know anything about combustion or experiments, so, you don't have to explain in detail at all :'D I just made this lesson up cause I thought that Alfred would love this sort of thing.)
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Canada giggled," Y-yeah, that would suck," he said, looking at the chemical Mr. America had picked up, being sure to pay attention so he wouldn't end up fucking up.

"U-um...N-n-not really, sir," Canada muttered, slightly shame faced. Every time summer came around, he began to forget some of the less important experiments, which was definitely not a good thing. He smiled nervously at his teacher.

((Don't worry, I don't know anything about it either XD I think I'm going to make Canada accidentally knock a chemical off the edge of the table or use teh wrong one in the experiment just cause he seems like he'd do that))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Instead of giving Matthew one of the infamous teacher death stares, his expression changed to a puppy pout - full with eyes glistening, and his lip quivering. "b-bu..." He pouted. "You didn't hear my awesome hero voice?"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 pm

"I-I.....I-I'm really sorry, b-but I just don't remember...!" Canada said quickly, his own violet eyes widening. "I'm sorry, sir!" he said," I-I promise I'll pay more attention next time..." Canada mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Aw, he's adorable! His pout gave way to form a grin and he straightened, resisting the urge to ruffle his hair. This guy wasn't elementary. He's a teenager; no matter how well mannered and nice he is, he wouldn't appreciate being treated like a kid, although that wouldn't be Alfred's intention. "S'kay." He mumbled enthusiastically, returning to the experiment while he arranged it accordingly. He's only so attentive with the things that interests him the most. "But this is introducing a larger unit I'll be teaching you guys till the end of the semester, so it's important." Maybe he should tutor Matthew? Usually he would rather not spend his time with tutoring his students, but Matthew seems like he wouldn't be a bother. "I'll tutor you if you wanna be prepared, how bout it?"

(oh hon hon 8DDD)
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:36 pm

"O-oh, okay, don't worry, I-I normally don't forget things d-during the school year," Canada mumbled, blushing slightly. "T-tutoring...? Do you think I need it?" he asked, not really sure what his parents would say about this, considering they were kind of strict.

((Lol))
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:34 am

Alfred shrugged, thinking for a moment. Well, if his parents were strict.. Would that be bad? If that was the case, it's better to catch up now instead of being sorry later. The unit he's preparing the class for is important. The marks for it will be at least 40%. "Better safe than sorry. Ok! Got it! he grinned. [color=teal]"This goes first, and -" he poured something into the vail. "which of these makes a chemical reaction that'll get us to step b?" next to the materials is a sheet that he handed out to all of the students. Essentially, it's a loosely creates step sheet from A and so forth. While he took away his hand from the burner his pinky nudged it, creating a sharp pain and causing Al to take in a sharp breath. "Ow ow ow... I meant to do that in a total heroic way,"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 am

Canada shrugged, picking up what he presumed was the correct chemical," T-this one?" he said, holding it up to Mr. America. "I guess I'll take t-tutoring from you, or at least enough to where I-I'm not completely lost, eh?" he said.

Whenever Mr. America had burnt his finger Canada gave him a concerned look," Alright....Um, a-are you okay? Maybe y-you should go run cold water over that..." Canada suggested softly, gently setting the vial down he looked at Mr. America's burned pinky finger, which was slightly red from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 am

Due to burning himself, he didn't hear what Matthew had said till he placed the vial down. By then Alfred had slipped his pinky into his own mouth as if to help the burn feel better, this time catching what his student had said. "Nah, I'm just fine! A burn can't get the hero down!" it still stung, but it'll be okay. At worst, it'll just blister. His eyes moved to the vial he put down. "nah, three vials down is the one - but they look similar." shrugging his shoulders he leaned forward to pick it up with a surprising gentleness, his shoulder brushing Matthew's by mistake. "After class you can hang with the hero for sone tutoring-- ah, wait, detention for the other two.." he made a face. When he got an idea, he brightened up. "I'll just send them to mr. Kirkland! Ok, after school good for you?
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:28 am

Canada nodded," S-sure, it's fine, I'll have to text my parents though," he muttered, blushing at his fail in selecting the correct chemical. "Hehe...I guess I do need tutoring..." he mumbled. Looking at the vial Mr. America had picked up, Canada did notice they looked similar.

"So...A-are we going to combine that with something...?" Canada inquired, pointing at the vial with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:45 am

America nearly missed what Canada said when he saw a blush pass onto his students pale face. That was... well, how would people off of those anime he watches say it? Kawaii. America would be saying it like a fangirl if that wasn't deemed inappropriate. Shaking his head he snapped out of it and nodded to what Matthew had mentioned about texting his parents. well, didn't want it to look like he kidnapped the kid, right? Teachers are already on his ass for acting too casual around the students. "Aight!" Picking it up he made sure that it was the right kind, and dropped it into the larger vial - the effect wasn't noticable. It looked as though he just put some dirt into a large vial with a burner underneath it. "Yep. This is just the first part, though, the next part will make it look all misty." It's not the best explanation, but it'll do. He began explaining what they actually are, with hand gestures and sound effects added.

As if completely on random impulse, he spoke when he finished. "You're Canadian, right?" After not visiting Canada in... well, never visiting it period, he generally thinks of Canada as a place with igloos and seal hunters. A question was on the tip of his tongue - he wanted to ask, he really, really did... but... would he get offended? "so... is it weird not living in igloos?" His words were rushed.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:49 am

Canada gave him an odd look," Yes, I'm from Canada and what do you mean? I've never lived in an igloo my entire life..." he said, looking curiously at the experiment," So it's supposed to make it look all misty, right?" Canada leaned over, looking into the beaker.

Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 am

Alfred looked surprised, Nantuket on his head straightening as if to convey his surprise. Of course, that was before his face flushed and he facepalmed, more or less feeling like an ass. "Oh! Sorry man," so Iggy wasn't serious?! Sarcasm isn't very fun when it is taken literally. "They have those farther up north though, right?"

Pausing he looked at the beaker and then at the sheet, although he knew this like the back of his hand. It's an easy experiment as long as you follow the steps carefully. "Yep, after you put another in..." He was about to reach for it, but he remembered that he should be teaching. "Guess which one?"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 am

Canada nodded," Yeah, but usually they just have normal homes," he said, giggling at his teacher's lack of knowledge. Canada looked at the row of chemicals before picking up another vial, praying it was the right one.

"....Um...T-this one....?" he muttered, completely unsure. Damn, he should really stop playing so many video games in the summer, Canada mentally scolded himself.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 am

when Matthew picked up a vial, Alfred didn't pick up on how he picked it up randomly. As if by a stroke of luck, it was the right one. "Aha, so you have been paying attention!!" too bad he doesn't know it's a fluke... "Yeah, that's the one. Good job,"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 am

Canada let out a small sigh of relief, grinning at Mr. America. "Uh, y-yeah...Thanks!" he said softly, handing it to Mr. America he continued to watch curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:25 am

America noticed that Canada seemed to be a little relieved, and the thought crossed his mind - did he just randomly guess? Well, he might be tutoring him longer than he thought... Shrugging it off as a hunch he reached out for the vail, and on last second impulse, moved his hand over Matthew's and directed it over the experiment. "Here, I'll help - you have to pour it in slowly, and after a few seconds we'll let it sit before adding more." Canada's hand was soft - if America only looked at Matthew's hand, he'd assume the boy was a girl. He had nimble, feminine hands with long digits; soft to the touch. He grinned when he noticed it beginning to mist over. "Dude, it's working! That was so ninja man."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:29 am

Canada blushed slightly as Mr. America's calloused rough hands covered his, helping him poor the vial into the beaker. Mist began to sluggishly flow out of the glass," W-wow! That's pretty awesome....What's next?" Canada asked, smirking as more and more mist flowed out.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:46 am

America nearly missed his blush this time. A stray glance downwards at the tops of Canada's cheeks confirmed that yes, he was blushing. Either that, or he must be sick. Well... his face has been red quite frequently... wait, if he's sick, that would explain why he wasn't listening to Alfred's total hero voice! It's a great reason - who wouldnt willingly listen to his voice? Well, maybe Arthur or the creep Ivan, but that's besides the point! No student would blush at a teacher, right? Maybe in shame at being denied total heroic presence, or embarrassment, but never blushing for... well, that reason. About to voice this he noticed two things - 1) the beaker was reader, and 2) Matthew's smirk is sexy as hell.

"uuuh..." He snuck a glance at the paper. "that one!" Reaching forward he groped for one of the vials. Unfortunately, the edge of his jacket pushed against one of the vials and it came tumbling towards the ground. "Crap crap cra---" He tried to heroically catch it. He tried. He only suceeded in grabbing the vial itself... but all of its contents tumbled out and landed on the ground, before crackling similar to firecrackers.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Canada let out a squeak of surprise as the vial fell, thankfully Mr. America catching it but the chemicals inside spilled out. Canada backed away from the puddle on the ground, looking his teacher.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:34 am

"ahaha! That just totally fell!" While it was mostly unnoticeable, a few students snickered. Almost bent over the desk he straightened, oblivious to a dab of water on his very, very loosely formal shirt. For teaching, he's expected to wear nice clothes. A bomber jacket doesn't fit into that category. "that was probably important, but no fear! The place I got it from still owes me money!" He knew the ingredient that fell wasn't very dangerous - or important, but it WAS one of the colours - but it would be smart to clean it up as soon as possible. Slinging an arm around Matthew's shoulder he grinned. "It's not important so it's ok! It'll be heroic enough without blue, so, it'll be like canada's flag, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Canada laughed nervously," Y-yeah...I guess," Canada said, shrugging. He watched as Mr. America washed off his clothing,"....So why don't you wear f-formal clothes again?" Canada asked, realizing that of all the teachers, only America didn't. It didn't bother the little Canadian really, he was just slightly curious.

"I-I guess I'll clean t-that up, eh?" he said, laughing slightly the blonde went to the front of the classroom and picked up a washcloth, returning he bent down and began to wipe up the mess, hoping the chemicals really weren't harmful to the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

classroom 1 (science)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Gakuen hetalia-
Jump to: