Hetalia Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role play site for hetalia fans!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

classroom 1 (science)

Go down 
+2
Alfred F. Jones
Feliks Ɓukasiewicz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

classroom 1 (science) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 am

"I do!" He grinned, deeming the logic of his next statement totally reasonable. "The other teachers just dress up too much. Ties, ugh." he made a face at the mention of ties. While he still wore one, it still looked relatively casual with his white dress shirt and his pants. He refused to wear one of those fancy shmancy coats that the other teachers wore on the basis that 1) he didn't want to drag it to the dry cleaners after every experiment, and 2) you can't move around well enough to save chemicals in that. After what he'd like to call and inspirational speech, he got the other teachers to cave in and let him dress semi-formal.
"This manliness can't be contained by a foolish little coat." He's starting to crave some coffee. He should've grabbed Starbucks this morning instead of playing video games before work. Alfred smiled gratefully at Matthew when he offered to clean it up, while he was glad that the chemicals weren't harmful - if you had prolonged exposure to the chemicals then yes, it would be harmful. But not a few moments. He blinked out of his thoughts and looked down to the Canadian, heat rising to his cheeks - well, damn. Does the kid know how good he looks? He's not even trying. And while he's bent down, his head is a little bit below Alfred's groin. Well, not good... not good... Inwardly he tried to convince himself that he was totally not checking out his student. And failing. Deciding to help he bent down on one knee and rested a hand on the small of Matthew's back to steady himself, grabbing a cloth to help. "Thanks dude! I'm old and all, so saved me some backpain, eh?" He grinned. He's not even over 30. "Remind me and I'll reward you later."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Williams
Older/ Experienced Members
Older/ Experienced Members
Matthieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Canada giggled as he listened to his teacher rant, continuing to wipe up the spilled chemicals with the cloth," What about lab coats? Aren't s-science teachers supposed to wear them?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at Mr. America's comment about coats. "And y-you don't seem old, I don't need a reward e-either," he responded, straightening his back he smiled at Mr. America.

"So what's next in the experiment?" he asked, holding up the rag to the teacher," And what s-should I do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Feliciana Vargas
New members
New members
Feliciana Vargas

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 pm

"Ciao! Sorry i'm late!" The small Italian girl said as she walked into the classroom, incredibly late of course. She blew a gigantic bubble with her watermelon flavored gum and strode over to the blonde teacher. "The principal had to give me a speech on why it's wrong to be late to class, which, of course, made me even later to class. I question his reasoning sometimes....." Her voice trailed off as she wondered why her Grandfather singled her out so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: classroom 1 (science)   classroom 1 (science) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

classroom 1 (science)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia Roleplay! :: Gakuen hetalia-
Jump to: